Pit Talk -- Comments and Questions Regarding These Pellet Pits > Which Pit Should I Choose?

Things to Consider in a New Pit Purchase

<< < (2/5) > >>

Bar-B-Lew:

--- Quote from: Kevin on February 09, 2018, 01:18:57 PM ---Nobody pays attention to where it's made?

--- End quote ---

Not if it works like it is supposed to

Canadian John:
 Call me old school. I prefer a made in USA over The C. HINA company and similar. And that is a Canadian speaking.

Kristin Meredith:
After watching the US political system the last two years, I think I may be founding a new party -- the Pellet Party.  My slogan:  "A pellet pit in every yard, bbq'ed beef ribs on every table"  I may just win. :pig:

silverbullet:

--- Quote from: Canadian John on February 09, 2018, 04:13:31 PM --- Call me old school. I prefer a made in USA over The C. HINA company and similar. And that is a Canadian speaking.

--- End quote ---

What about the Canadian made Louisiana CS Series? I was going to buy one then I found out they are no longer importing them to the U.S.

okie smokie:

--- Quote from: W6YJ on February 08, 2018, 07:36:27 PM ---Drop feed - no auger fires.
Pellet clean out.

--- End quote ---

Didn't someone report an auger fire in a PG500 recently?  Fire got up into the drop chute or something like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version
Mobile View