Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Kristin Meredith on 09 Feb 2018
  • Some of you may have discovered that Bentley's pm is no longer working -- you get a message saying he doesn't exist.  Even though I have taken over (you may now address me as Generalissimo Meredith) there is nothing to fear -- he does still exist, but only under my complete control.

Ah yes, well maybe someday I will run a small banana republic.  He was doing some tinkering with the site in the last day or two and must have disabled himself.  If there is a forum related issue to discuss, you can pm me until he gets this fixed.  I will post when his pm is back and I have released him from his cell.
  • #2 by riverrat49 on 09 Feb 2018
  • Viva La Revolution  :rotf:
  • #3 by MysticRhythms on 09 Feb 2018
  • i don't know about this.
    How do we know Bentley is still around? Has anyone seen him recently?
    It all seems so suspicious. We were told "he went to California." But ever since that trip strange things have been happening. Now we are told his PM is mysteriously malfunctioning.
    I fear that he might be chained up in a cellar being fed overcooked ribs from a crock pot. Or worse.
    I fear for Bentley but if something nefarious has occurred I'm sure he has no one to blame but himself. He should know better than to cross Kristin.
  • #4 by Bar-B-Lew on 09 Feb 2018
  • Don't let him start messing with the programming on the Memphis. ;)
  • #5 by Kristin Meredith on 09 Feb 2018
  • Well, after having to enter these handles for the Cookinpellets.com giveaway, I am thinking of revamping the site and giving everyone a number like "The Prisoner."  Life would be so much easier for a drawing.  PelletPrisoners.com - has kind of a nice ring to it, eh?
  • #6 by Free Mr. Tony on 09 Feb 2018
  • Well, after having to enter these handles for the Cookinpellets.com giveaway, I am thinking of revamping the site and giving everyone a number like "The Prisoner."  Life would be so much easier for a drawing.  PelletPrisoners.com - has kind of a nice ring to it, eh?

Not sure if you are already doing this or not, but copy and paste worked really well when I was doing the uuni list.

• #7 by Bentley on 09 Feb 2018
  • That is news to me, I had 4 in my in box this morning? 

Are folks really having issues with their PM's or is this stuff a joke?  If folks are having issues, we need to see if 1st your personal settings are in order, and if they are, and folks are still having issues, I may need to ask LSFS if he will look into the issue, and if he is busy, will see if we can get a 2nd IT person on board!

Some of you may have discovered that Bentley's pm is no longer working...
  • #8 by Bar-B-Lew on 09 Feb 2018
  • That is news to me, I had 4 in my in box this morning? 

Are folks really having issues with their PM's or is this stuff a joke?  If folks are having issues, we need to see if 1st your personal settings are in order, and if they are, and folks are still having issues, I may need to ask LSFS if he will look into the issue, and if he is busy, will see if we can get a 2nd IT person on board!

Some of you may have discovered that Bentley's pm is no longer working...

Sometimes I wonder if the two of you ever talk to each other outside of posts on here. ;)

I hope if there is an issue it gets resolved soon for both of your sake's.  It is admirable what both of you do to keep this running without other moderators.
  • #9 by Kristin Meredith on 09 Feb 2018
  • Most women will understand what I am about to say -- I talk at him a lot.
  • #10 by Just David on 09 Feb 2018
  • Most women will understand what I am about to say -- I talk at him a lot.

I would disagree but my wife told me I couldn't. She sent me a text when I didn't hear her say it from across the room.
  • #11 by yorkdude on 09 Feb 2018
  • Last night I tried 3-4 times to PM you to no avail.
    Almost launched my iPad out of frustration, then I PM'd Kristin and viola. ?
  • #12 by Kristin Meredith on 09 Feb 2018
  • Yes, I told him exactly what was happening and the message the senders are getting. He then looks at his pm's, sees there are some in his in box and without talking to me makes his post.  I then say, great you are getting them, but here is what the sender is getting.  His response:  "Well, my pm box isn't full, so why do you think my pm is broken"

I then tell him for the 3rd time what the issue is THE SENDER RECEIVES A MESSAGE SAYING YOU HAVE NO ACCOUNT.  I don't know if your pm is full or broken or what, but this is the message the sender is getting.

Him "Well, I don't know why people think my pm isn't working."  I have officially given up.
  • #13 by Thread Killer on 09 Feb 2018
  • Evil Twin Bentley was able to send him a PM, and he has no special privileges on Pellet Fan...I am sorry that folks maybe having issues with PM's, but intill I can figure out what the issue is, I have no idea how to fix it!
    • Thread Killer
  • #14 by Bar-B-Lew on 09 Feb 2018
  • Evil Twin Bentley was able to send him a PM, and he has no special privileges on Pellet Fan...I am sorry that folks maybe having issues with PM's, but intill I can figure out what the issue is, I have no idea how to fix it!

Did you have that much hair 35 years ago?
  • #15 by Bentley on 09 Feb 2018
  • That was about as much hair and as long as I ever wore it.  My hair was so thick, I could not take it when weather ever got warm, it just bugged the life out of me.  Never really got the hippy look, but to each there own...I did want the New Age Mullet look in the early 80's, it looked cool to me, but as stated, the long hair just physically bugged me!

Got all my hair, no bald spots...would trade everyone of them for a flat stomach!

Pages:
Actions