Recipe Section > Sides

potato's/mushrooms/onion/sausage with onion soup mix on top

(1/3) > >>

Mudflap:
I was asked to post this recipe that I had on PH. Not sure what recipe section this falls under. There is so many variations to this dish. I did make some changes from original post.

As the title said the first time I made it was potato's/mushrooms/onion/sausage with onion soup mix on top. Then I changed it up some by adding chicken breast to the mix.

I added 3 chicken breasts plus the one pack of bratwurst. One pack of onion soup mix over that.

Gallon bag full stuff. Potato's, mushrooms, onions, carrots, ect.. Add anything you want. I have even added beansprouts.

Bag added and one pack of onion soup mix over that.

One pack of bratwurst and some cilantro.

Then I put on GMG at 170 for 1 hr uncovered for some smoke. Then I cover pan with foil and turned grill up to 250 and cooked until potato's are done. About another 2hrs. I did not add any moisture to the pan. Entrapped enough moisture by foiling the pan.

Some photos without chicken.

Mudflap

Bar-B-Lew:
How do you think a few pats of butter on top would be?

okie smokie:

--- Quote from: Bar-B-Lew on February 11, 2018, 12:00:47 PM ---How do you think a few pats of butter on top would be?

--- End quote ---
Mmmn -- butter the universal solvent.  I would even eat it on watermellon. Be sure to always use the real thing.   :cool:

Mudflap:

--- Quote from: Bar-B-Lew on February 11, 2018, 12:00:47 PM ---How do you think a few pats of butter on top would be?

--- End quote ---

Cant hurt especially if you add the chicken. You do get grease from the bratwurst.

Mudflap

Bentley:
I am not following why this was put in bag?  It was sous vide?

--- Quote from: Mudflap on February 11, 2018, 11:55:19 AM ---Gallon bag full stuff. Potato's, mushrooms, onions, carrots, ect.. Add anything you want. I have even added beansprouts.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View