Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Ross77 on 14 Apr 2018
  • We skipped spring and summer in Minnesota. April 14th and it’s blizzard conditions.
  • #17 by Bobitis on 14 Apr 2018
  • We skipped spring and summer in Minnesota. April 14th and it’s blizzard conditions.

DANG Ross... 25 and snowing in Minnie?
  • #18 by Ross77 on 14 Apr 2018

DANG Ross... 25 and snowing in Minnie?

7 to 15 inches of snow by Sunday.  We may hit 40 degrees by Thursday.
  • #19 by cookingjnj on 14 Apr 2018
  • Hang in there brother, the weather needs to break eventually.  Ugh!
  • #20 by Ross77 on 10 May 2018
  • Anyone get shipping confirmation yet?  I’ve seen a couple on FB.
  • #21 by Ralphie on 11 May 2018
  • ^^^ I have not received my shipping date yet but I sent an inquiry about it a week or two ago.  A rep responded with an email saying that although they aren't making an announcement, they believe they will be able to start shipping 2 weeks earlier than the advertised May 31st date. 
    Needless to say, I'm watching my email closely! 
  • #22 by LowSlowJoe on 11 May 2018
  • Been a few people that already got them...  and clearly those who ordered early on are getting their shipping notices...
  • #23 by Ralphie on 11 May 2018
  • Boom!  Just got my shipping notice!  The email says “awaiting pickup”. I need to call them to find out what that means. No other instructions or addresses or tracking numbers were included.
  • #24 by GatorDave on 11 May 2018
  • Boom!  Just got my shipping notice!  The email says “awaiting pickup”. I need to call them to find out what that means. No other instructions or addresses or tracking numbers were included.

It means that it's ready to go and they are waiting for the truck to pick it up.  It can take a couple of days before pickup though.  My Bullseye was awaiting pick up for 2 days and I saw someone else waited maybe 3.  They may only do 1 or 2 pick ups per week.
  • #25 by LowSlowJoe on 11 May 2018

It means that it's ready to go and they are waiting for the truck to pick it up.  It can take a couple of days before pickup though.  My Bullseye was awaiting pick up for 2 days and I saw someone else waited maybe 3.  They may only do 1 or 2 pick ups per week.
    I've seen status going from waiting for pickup to shipping in a single day.   I bet they have a ton of grills go out and probably easily packup a whole truckload more than once in a day... especially when they've got a backlog of Stampede orders to be shipped.
  • #26 by Ralphie on 14 May 2018
  • Status = Shipped  8)  :bbq:
  • #27 by ehubbard on 14 May 2018
  • @Ralphie Awesome!  When did you order?  (I want to compare to my order date!  :)
  • #28 by ehubbard on 14 May 2018
  • I looked back.. Feb 16th..  I was March 26th... we'll need a few more datapoints to work out their delivery rate..:)
  • #29 by Ralphie on 15 May 2018
  • Ordered February 12th.
    Shipped May 14th.
    Delivery scheduled for 5/17.  Would have been tomorrow but I won't be here to receive it.  Two full weeks earlier than advertised. 

• #30 by JV on 16 May 2018
  • Nice that folks are getting theirs.  Has anyone seen any reviews on the Stampede, other than what is on the RecTec website?  Sure would be nice to hear what those who have them so far think about it....along with some pics and/or videos.
Pages:
Actions