Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bentley on 15 Feb 2018
  • If you see this post, will you try and send him another PM and see if it goes through?  I went to the SMF forum and asked for help, they directed me to an area I have not seen, and I made an adjustment, and would love to know if I may have corrected this PM issue...

I tried messaging u, but your inbox is full.

On a side note I thought they were $4600 when we PT them in 2011 or 2012 or whenever it was...the built ins were like $4200...but I am wrong or that was MSRP and dealers will be dealers!
  • #2 by bmwhitetx on 15 Feb 2018
  • Tried sending to him again and says his inbox is full

So I went to my message section and I had two messages (Bently - one from you and one from Kristen). It also said my messages were full, that I was using 100%. So I deleted Kristen's message leaving yours. Now it says I am using 50% of my message capacity.

So maybe there is a setting for message capacity somewhere. Mine is apparently set on 2. Thanks!
    • bmwhitetx
  • #3 by Bentley on 15 Feb 2018
  • Well, obviously I did not get to the right area.  I have asked more questions on the SMF forum, will hope for some direction there and if I cant get it fixed by tomorrow, will have to ask LSFS to loo into it, or one of the other IT gurus on this site!
  • #4 by Bar-B-Lew on 15 Feb 2018
  • have you tried this

in the Admin CP and found that under Membergroups I selected one of the groups and found there that there is a setting for number of PMs allowed, 0 for unlimited.
  • #5 by Bentley on 15 Feb 2018
  • You are able to get into the Admin on this site?
  • #6 by Bar-B-Lew on 15 Feb 2018
  • no, it was a google search i did on your issue and copy and paste
  • #7 by Bentley on 15 Feb 2018
  • I can find no such setting under any of the Member groups, and thank you for trying!
  • #8 by Bar-B-Lew on 15 Feb 2018
  • i did find this too...

What happens if user reaches his PM quota? Because some users are reporting that the percentage shows "180% used", however, he is still allowed to receive PMs. Or do PM's sent from an admin override the quota?

Yes PM's from Admins will override any restrictions.

They shouldn't be able to receive any from anyone else, and might even have issues sending to anyone other than an admin.
  • #9 by Bar-B-Lew on 15 Feb 2018
  • and this

Admin > Membergroups >
    Then click on modify for the membergroup you want to limit the PM's on.
    Max personal messages:
  • #10 by Bar-B-Lew on 15 Feb 2018
  • #11 by Bentley on 15 Feb 2018
  • I finally opened my fat eyes and found it.  I have placed a limit on Lurkers, everyone else is unlimited!
  • #12 by Bar-B-Lew on 15 Feb 2018
  •  :clap: :cool:
  • #13 by bmwhitetx on 15 Feb 2018
  • Yep, I no longer have a limit. Feel a little embarrassed to be considered a lurker.   :o
    • bmwhitetx
  • #14 by Bentley on 15 Feb 2018
  • You are not a lurker, so I do not understand?
  • #15 by bmwhitetx on 16 Feb 2018
  • You are not a lurker, so I do not understand?
    I used to be a Lurker. Now apparently "I know what a pellet is". I guess I got an upgrade after 5 posts?
    • bmwhitetx
Pages:
Actions