Pit Talk -- Comments and Questions Regarding These Pellet Pits > MAK

MAK Griddle

(1/2) > >>

Bar-B-Lew:
Outside of the new flame zone, this looks like about the only accessory I don't have for my 2 star.  Does anyone have one?  What are your thoughts regarding its use?

Kristin Meredith:
Sounds like a purchase and member review may be in your future ;D

rwalters:
Bob Tucker, owner of MAK Grills, says he rarely if ever uses his. He does however use the sear grates all the time. I have been thinking about buying 2 sear grates and using them as replacement grates for all of my higher temp grilling. Do you have the sear grate(s), and if yes, what do you think?

Bar-B-Lew:

--- Quote from: rwalters on February 17, 2018, 11:49:35 AM ---Bob Tucker, owner of MAK says he rarely if ever uses his. He does however use the sear grates all the time. I have been thinking about buying 2 sear grates and using them as replacement grates for all of my higher temps grilling. Do you have the sear grate(s), and if yes, what do you think?

--- End quote ---

I have the sear grate, but it has been a long time since I used it.  I rarely cooking anything at a high temp - I do burgers, sausage, steaks, chicken breasts all at the 250°-275° range.  Maybe, i will give it another try this year too.

Kristin Meredith:

--- Quote from: Bar-B-Lew on February 17, 2018, 11:51:26 AM ---
--- Quote from: rwalters on February 17, 2018, 11:49:35 AM ---Bob Tucker, owner of MAK says he rarely if ever uses his. He does however use the sear grates all the time. I have been thinking about buying 2 sear grates and using them as replacement grates for all of my higher temps grilling. Do you have the sear grate(s), and if yes, what do you think?

--- End quote ---

I have the sear grate, but it has been a long time since I used it.  I rarely cooking anything at a high temp - I do burgers, sausage, steaks, chicken breasts all at the 250°-275° range.  Maybe, i will give it another try this year too.

--- End quote ---
Another member review topic just waiting to happen!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View