Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pizza documentary  (Read 994 times)

Fire708

• Starting to taste the Smoke.
  • Shelton!
Pizza documentary
« on: March 08, 2018, 12:24:49 PM »

Found this show on Netflix. The first episode is about pizza all over the world.
With the unni product review and the ongoing discussion of FMT’s cooks I found it really interesting.
 Ugly Delicious:
https://www.netflix.com/title/80170368

Free Mr. Tony

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • Fort Wayne, Indiana
Re: Pizza documentary
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 01:39:17 PM »

Saw that on my suggestions the other day. Haven't gotten to watch yet. Thanks for the tip.

pmillen

• Global Moderator
  • You are starting to smell like smoke.
  • This pistol is most fun for the buck
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 02:19:42 PM »

Saw that on my suggestions the other day. Haven't gotten to watch yet. Thanks for the tip.

Netflix doesn't suggest stuff like that for me.  All I get is sappy romantic...  Marcia and I need separate accounts.
Paul

MAK 2-Star – M Grills M-36 – Hunsaker Drum – Basic 36" Blackstone Griddle – PK Grill – Masterbuilt 1050 – Kamado Joe Big Joe w/FireBoard Drive & Blower

Bentley

• Administrator
  • Your at the point in life...one pit is enough...
  • Mayberry
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 03:55:06 PM »

Yes you do, chick flicks must be stopped at all costs!
"‘One who puts on his armor should not boast like one who takes it off.’”

cookingjnj

• Thinkin about Renouncing Charcoal.
  • Branchburg, New Jersey
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 03:59:09 PM »

Just binge watched 4 seasons of "The Flash" with my daughter, and swore off NF for a little bit.  This show might draw me back much quicker than expected.  Thanks for the heads up.

Free Mr. Tony

• Fort Wayne, Indiana
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 04:35:45 PM »

Netflix doesn't suggest stuff like that for me.  All I get is sappy romantic...  Marcia and I need separate accounts.

I don't pay much attention, but I believe you can make your own profile under the same account so that you don't have to watch people fall in and out of love near a gazebo. 

pmillen

• Global Moderator
  • This pistol is most fun for the buck
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2018, 06:46:19 PM »

I don't pay much attention, but I believe you can make your own profile under the same account so that you don't have to watch people fall in and out of love near a gazebo.

We're probably terrible people.   :)
Paul

MAK 2-Star – M Grills M-36 – Hunsaker Drum – Basic 36" Blackstone Griddle – PK Grill – Masterbuilt 1050 – Kamado Joe Big Joe w/FireBoard Drive & Blower

Kristin Meredith

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2018, 07:55:10 PM »

I prefer a waterfall, I think gazebos are kind of overdone. :pig:

Darwin

• Thinkin about Renouncing Charcoal.
  • Phoenix, AZ
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2018, 08:46:25 PM »

I may have to renew my membership.  David Chang is a brilliant chef.
Thanks for the reminder.

Chris__M

• Digging the Pellet Smoke.
    • Food Adventure
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2018, 07:21:22 AM »

You don't need to go that far - you can have up to 5 different profiles on a single netflix account - each profile will have its own "Watch List" and recommendations.

When you have more than 1 profile, Netflix will simply ask you at login time which profile to use.

Even on a non-shared account, I find it handy - I keep one profile for my "regular TV series" and another for films friends have recommended and stuff like this.
Chris LG FS Legacy 1200, GMG Davy Crockett, OnlyFire Tabletop Pellet Grill, Weber Smokey Joe, ProQ Cold Smoking Cabinet

jdmessner

• Evart, MI
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2018, 02:53:41 PM »

Just binge watched 4 seasons of "The Flash" with my daughter, and swore off NF for a little bit.  This show might draw me back much quicker than expected.  Thanks for the heads up.

Watching "The Flash" with my son. Just started season 3. Slow going, I can only take so much at a time. This show does look interesting.
God grant that I may never live to be useless! ― John Wesley

Chris__M

• Digging the Pellet Smoke.
    • Food Adventure
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2018, 03:27:24 PM »

The thing I like about Netflix, is they allow you to cancel/suspend your account, and provided you come back within 9-10 months, they keep all of your preferences and watch lists and stuff.

I tend to use this in the summer, as I watch less TV. I am just about gearing up to finish any series I am mid-season in, and not starting anything new. By the end of April, I will cancel, saving me the fee during the months I am not using the service. Then when evenings start getting dark again, I'll revive my account, and look at what new stuff has appeared.

It's not so much a way to save money, although that is always welcome, as if it isn't there, I don't waste sunny evenings watching it.
Chris LG FS Legacy 1200, GMG Davy Crockett, OnlyFire Tabletop Pellet Grill, Weber Smokey Joe, ProQ Cold Smoking Cabinet

Fire708

• Starting to taste the Smoke.
  • Shelton!
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2018, 10:56:08 AM »

My Wife and I watched the second episode, Tacos! Really liked this one. We visit Mexico every year and everywhere we’ve been the food is always full of flavor and just seems to have a freshness we miss out on here at home. And proper tacos, well   :lick: :cool:

For you taco lovers I can’t recommend Pepe’s, in Puerto Vallarta, enough.

Bentley

• Administrator
  • Your at the point in life...one pit is enough...
  • Mayberry
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2018, 11:23:31 AM »

Most Americans have never had a Mexician taco...If you gave them meat in a double wrapped corn tortilla with some onions and cilantro, and put a bowl of radishes and chili's in front of them.  They would say where is the cheese, tomato, lettuce and sour cream!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 11:26:22 AM by Bentley »
"‘One who puts on his armor should not boast like one who takes it off.’”

Bar-B-Lew

• Global Moderator
  • You don't Drink the Kool-aid anymore.
  • Schnecksville, PA
    • Bar-B-Lews Blog
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2018, 11:54:59 AM »

I used to eat in Tecate, Mexico for lunch every work day for about 18 months about 18 years ago.  There were a few side of the road taco stands that i used to eat at and a few little shops.  I took my Dad there once.  He couldn't believe how good it was and how cheap.  We had 4 tacos and 2 Cokes for $5.
MAK 2*, Memphis Elite, Traeger XL, Blaz'n Grand Slam, Pit Boss Copperhead 5, Weber Genesis II 435 SS, Sizzle Q SQ180
Pages: [1]   Go Up