Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Bar-B-Lew on 31 Aug 2017
  • It does feel like a bunch of great friends, and I think I only met 3 people on here in person.

Bentley for an hour or two over dinner.
    Chris Becker a few times I went to his shop to buy pellets
    Phrett who I ran into for 5-10 minutes at Becker's shop as he was buying pellets that day too
  • #17 by Jimsbarbecue on 31 Aug 2017
  • We all have the same passion for cooking. Once we learn and share all is good. I hope this grows!
  • #18 by ZCZ on 01 Sep 2017
  • Hard to believe how the site has exploded in the last week. Very glad you did this Bentley!
    Looking forward to seeing you at the 2018 Royal - hope we can pull that off.
    Z
  • #19 by LowSlowFoShow on 02 Sep 2017
  • We are up to almost 60 members!

PS - someone posted on PH this morning that you could find Bentley on pelletfan.com, it was up for about 5 mins before it got removed.
  • #20 by Bar-B-Lew on 02 Sep 2017

PS - someone posted on PH this morning that you could find Bentley on pelletfan.com, it was up for about 5 mins before it got removed.

haha...I hope that guy didn't spend too much to buy that site.  Sorta like the Robin coming in without Batman.
  • #21 by Trooper on 02 Sep 2017
  • Great site and great people running it spells success.  I'm glad to be here and participate and help in any way.

PS:  TLK I root for OSU once each season when they play Michigan other than that it's Michigan State all the way.

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS, jcorwin818,
    I never root for UofM. Never. And my wife is from AnnArbor.
    So it gets kinda ugly around here on some Saturdays.
  • #22 by Queball on 02 Sep 2017

Interesting .... since one of their "Global Moderators" is posting here. They shouldn't feel threatened. There should be room for everybody.
    • Queball
  • #23 by Quadman750 on 02 Sep 2017
  • This site is growing fast,it is mostly experienced members from what I see.
  • #24 by Bentley on 02 Sep 2017
  • And I told the owner before I left and informed him I was starting this one...if it happened, he should have it removed as soon as it goes up!

Who ever did it, I appreciate the sentiment, but we need to get the word out in a different way.  The reason I wanted to be removed...I am enough of a weasel I might have tried it down the road and I prefer to have my integrity, even if I have to do harsh things to keep it!

So, don't post things like that...but don't be afraid to share the site with folks you know!

We are up to almost 60 members!

• #25 by RobertG on 02 Sep 2017
  • I am glad you did this Bentley and Kristin.  We appreciate all you do.  This is going to be a great site.
  • #26 by Trooper on 03 Sep 2017
  • if we had 50 members by the end of the year, with 25 being good solid contributors, we would go on for another year.
    So does this mean we're on for year two?
  • #27 by Kristin Meredith on 03 Sep 2017
  • As long as the members are happy and want to continue on with us, we will go forward. 
  • #28 by LowSlowFoShow on 12 Sep 2017
  • We just hit 100 members!

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #29 by Quadman750 on 12 Sep 2017
  • Congrats reubenray you are the 100th member, I heard you win a car, right Kristen.  :cool:
  • #30 by reubenray on 12 Sep 2017
  • I have been searching for days and finally found you  today.
Pages:
Actions