Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by TravlinMan on 12 Sep 2017
  • We're happy you decided to go this route too! 

Thank you to both of you!

Gringo

:clap: :cool:

+1

+1 again..

Happy to be aboard..

:bbq:
  • #32 by mowin on 12 Sep 2017
  • Someone posted today in the pellet section on smokingmeat forum that this Bentley started his own site.
    I signed up asap.
  • #33 by reubenray on 12 Sep 2017
  • Someone posted today in the pellet section on smokingmeat forum that this Bentley started his own site.
    I signed up asap.

This is what I saw also.
  • #34 by Jcorwin818 on 12 Sep 2017
  • As long as the members are happy and want to continue on with us, we will go forward.
    [/quote

HOW HAPPY ARE WE: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :beer: :pig: :) :) ;) :) :) :) :) :bbq:
  • #35 by Bobitis on 12 Sep 2017
  • I've been keeping track of the 'other' site from home and werk. At home, I have a favorite link to the site.
    Werk spies on me so I google it. As of today, googleing 'pelletheads' yields little results.

It makes me sad that all that time/effort/input by all the members seems to have gone for naught.  :(

• #36 by mowin on 12 Sep 2017
  • I keep getting site unavailable?? 
  • #37 by Kristin Meredith on 12 Sep 2017
  • Congrats reubenray you are the 100th member, I heard you win a car, right Kristen.  :cool:

Yes, Bentley tells me it is a Hot Wheels, not a match box (once again behind the times!)
  • #38 by Kristin Meredith on 12 Sep 2017
  • I've been keeping track of the 'other' site from home and werk. At home, I have a favorite link to the site.
    Werk spies on me so I google it. As of today, googleing 'pelletheads' yields little results.

It makes me sad that all that time/effort/input by all the members seems to have gone for naught.  :(

Yes, me also.  I was about the 5th person registered on PH and over 10 years on the site.  There was some outdated stuff and it could have used a little "freshening up", but a wonderful repository of knowledge, experience and information.  I hope it is back up soon.
  • #39 by Bentley on 12 Sep 2017
  • I just hope folks do not think I was picking the Members I wanted to come over.  I had about 20 email from the 6 years we did the American Royal.  And just so you know that Mr. Nimrod who was quite active on Pelletheads, he has come here too!  How you say?  Well, I realized I had pmillen and Free Mr Tonys (now keep in mind he has competed in 2 American Royals and 3 Team Pelletheads.com Competitions) emails, they had both contacted me before I started this site about something, so I wrote them and told them.  Pmillen came on same day, FMT took about a week (not even sure if he got email).  So that is all the contact I had, yes, I still had access to Pelletheads.com and those that had their email visable I could have used, but I gave my word I would not...Did not want to do what I had banned someone else for doing and Did that Ramesses so let it be written thing on!

So I did not have a way to let others know...Oh, Mr Nimrod, he realized he had those other 19 email addresses about 9 days after the sute was up and let then know.

So if ya think I was playing favorites, I was not, just had no way to let folks know!
  • #40 by mowin on 12 Sep 2017
  • Bent, I , like others will figure out this site is here.
    Word of mouth, social media, will make sure of that.
  • #41 by Bytor on 13 Sep 2017
  • Thats great....  Glad one of the other members on the GMG FB page suggested it to me..  Great site and thank you both for starting it.
  • #42 by ScottE on 13 Sep 2017
  • It will happen organically over time. I had heard this existed, but hadn't found my way here until a week or so ago while searching for a new 'home'. So, give it time, but really it's off to a great start already!

Bytor: Where's the Snow Dog? :-)
  • #43 by pmillen on 13 Sep 2017
  • Bytor: Where's the Snow Dog? :-)

Just Fly By Night.
  • #44 by JoeGrilling on 13 Sep 2017
  • Just got on board yesterday.  I started getting the "Service Unavailable" a few weeks back and thought you guys were gone for good.  It took me a while to find this site but there was a link on another forum in response to another guy trying to find out what happened.

I am new to pellet cooking and really enjoyed the content on the old site.  My Traeger was purchased just last May and it is a hit with my family and friends.  Most of what I have cooked came from ideas found on the forum.

Thanks guys for bringing us up a new home.   
  • #45 by triplebq on 13 Sep 2017
  • Just found the new site! Glad to be here.  :pig: :cool:
Pages:
Actions