Pages:
Actions
  • #61 by lamrith on 21 Sep 2017
  • Wish I had known about it sooner, I would have signed up weeks ago.  I found out only by searching to find news on the old sight and found a thread mentioning this site.

Best of luck and lets make this thing grow!
  • #62 by Brushpopper on 21 Sep 2017
  • Wish I had known about it sooner, I would have signed up weeks ago.  I found out only by searching to find news on the old sight and found a thread mentioning this site.

Best of luck and lets make this thing grow!

I am so glad I found y'all once again!!  I'm not even sure what I put in the Google search but it was along the same lines as Lamrith and I saw this site pop up.  I clicked on it and immediately felt home and among friends again.  And of course I registered right away knowing the "community".  Y'all have helped me many times on my pellet grilling journey.  Many thanks to everyone who got this site going!   :clap:

BP
  • #63 by Quadman750 on 21 Sep 2017
  • Growing fast...what does 1 spider mean under users online.

• #64 by Kristin Meredith on 21 Sep 2017
  • As I understand "spiders" they are part of google's search process, I think learning what is on the site.  But I am a Luddite, so I could be completely wrong.
  • #65 by LowSlowFoShow on 21 Sep 2017
  • Growing fast...what does 1 spider mean under users online.

Web crawlers or spiders are mainly used to create a copy of all the visited pages for later processing by a search engine, that will index the downloaded pages to provide fast searches.

If you look under the online users you will see Google which is collecting data from the site for its search engine.
  • #66 by Quadman750 on 21 Sep 2017
  • Aaaaahhhhh...got ya.
Pages:
Actions