Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Keto Coconut Bread.  (Read 1095 times)

Hoosier Daddy

• Using less gas.
Re: Keto Coconut Bread.
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2018, 07:55:27 AM »

Hope the OP doesn't mind but I thought I'd post an update on how the Keto diet/life is coming along.  I'm down 60lbs since starting in mid-January!  Been a long time since I've had the scales go in the opposite direction.  Best of all I get to smoke and grill a lot.  Just put real butter on about everything.   

How's it going with you Wilpark?

Dan
Rec Tec 680 Weber 26" Kettle WSM

jdmessner

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • Evart, MI
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2018, 11:02:36 PM »

Thanks for posting the recipe for the bread. Looks like it will be worth trying. I eliminated a bunch of stuff from my diet about 18 months ago, including bread and most grains. I have reached a point where I am beginning to work a few things back into the diet. While I've not been on the keto diet per say, I have used various parts of it as a guideline. I like the fasting aspect of it. I am currently about 4 lbs. away from loosing 100. Diet, portion control, and exercise do make a difference. Who knew? Good luck going forward!
God grant that I may never live to be useless! ― John Wesley

wilpark

• Starting to taste the Smoke.
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2018, 11:23:08 AM »

Hope the OP doesn't mind but I thought I'd post an update on how the Keto diet/life is coming along.  I'm down 60lbs since starting in mid-January!  Been a long time since I've had the scales go in the opposite direction.  Best of all I get to smoke and grill a lot.  Just put real butter on about everything.   

How's it going with you Wilpark?

Dan
of course I dont mind...amazing job!!!

ive fallen of course but have kept the weight off.  24 lbs while being on keto ish diet.  been off for 3 months and still at 22 lbs of weight loss.  will get back in it for a few months for another 25-30 lbs.  was at 280 currently 257 and change.   looking to be in the 220s by end of summer.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up