Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by hokiepop on 19 Feb 2018
  • I like all the things you mentioned Kristen as well as a quality injector.   I'm in for almost anything though I don't think I would have any interest in a barrel smoker.  As a novice pellet fan I learn something from every testing post.
  • #17 by TechMOGogy on 19 Feb 2018
  • Any kind of draw is fun and keeps people interested and active (IMHO)
  • #18 by Bentley on 19 Feb 2018
  • I just saw the Blaz'n Wood Fired Pizza oven...now that is a pizza oven!
  • #19 by Goosehunter51 on 19 Feb 2018
  • I am in, good stuff.
  • #20 by Bar-B-Lew on 19 Feb 2018
  • I just saw the Blaz'n Wood Fired Pizza oven...now that is a pizza oven!

send me a link to that oven as I could not find it in my quick search
  • #21 by Bentley on 19 Feb 2018
  • Go to the Blaz'n Grill on Facebook, that is where I saw it!  I will pm you!
  • #22 by Chashub on 19 Feb 2018
  • Like Bar-B-Lew, pizza stone, steel and cutlery.
    charlie
  • #23 by cookingjnj on 19 Feb 2018
  • Hi Kristin, yes a chamber vacuum sealer.  Or even a higher end food saver type unit.  To echo a few others, I would also add one of the quality injectors to my list as well.  Thanks.
  • #24 by Michael_NW on 21 Feb 2018
  • Count me in! I may not have as many varied interests as some, but I would love to support the process and learn something, too! Cutlery and vac sealer.
  • #25 by Fire708 on 22 Feb 2018
  • I’m in!
  • #26 by BigDave83 on 28 May 2019
  • Have we stopped doing these?
  • #27 by Bentley on 29 May 2019
  • Let me just say I am always up for it.  I just assumed that the Members were done with it!
  • #28 by Kristin Meredith on 29 May 2019
  • I guess I can run another poll and see the level of interest.  It did not seem to me that there was a real consensus on what to test and I wasn't sure about the level of interest. 
  • #29 by Bar-B-Lew on 02 Jun 2019
  • The Griddle Hack seems like something folks may be interested in a review and drawing.
  • #30 by Bentley on 02 Jun 2019
  • Will get Kristin to crunch the numbers for cost with shipping, I guess then do a poll that I hope folks will only vote in if they are willing to spend the $X amount and we go from there.  Was it a $5 ticket?
Pages:
Actions