Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Carnivorous on 09 Apr 2018
  • Is there a better feeling than getting Spring cleaning finished and sitting out on the deck with your smoker and an ice cold beverage?
  • #2 by Canadian John on 10 Apr 2018

• Absolutely super photo! I can almost feel the warmth. Been a long and cold winter here..  Your wine barrel and set-up is #1.
  • #3 by pz on 10 Apr 2018
  • I love it, and want one for my outdoor entertaining area!

Some years ago I was in the Walla Walla area and was visiting one of my favorite wineries, L'Ecole, when I casually asked the person at the wine bar if they had any barrels for sale. She said she would ask. Fortunately the wine maker was there and told her I could have a barrel for $10, so naturally I jumped on the deal. Fortuitously I had a glass round at home that perfectly fit the barrel top and made this tasting table for my cellar.

• #4 by Ralphie on 10 Apr 2018
  • Wow.  You gentlemen are living it up!
  • #5 by pmillen on 10 Apr 2018
  • Next halloween I'll be knocking on your doors with a glass in my hand.  PZ, I'd come out briefly on February 2nd.
  • #6 by Carnivorous on 10 Apr 2018
  • Thanks fellas, can't tell you how much I appreciate your kind words and compliments!

PZ, that looks like an awesome spot to get 'lost'  I'll meet you there after dinner  :bbq: :beer:
  • #7 by glitchy on 11 Apr 2018
  • That’s a beautiful patio Carnivorous and awesome wine cellar pz.
  • #8 by pz on 11 Apr 2018
  • Thanks for the kind comments, gents! This is the only room in the house that is all mine  :P

Next halloween I'll be knocking on your doors with a glass in my hand.  PZ, I'd come out briefly on February 2nd.

;D any time, pmillen
Pages:
Actions