Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Andygev35 on 23 Feb 2018
  • Hello everyone.  Just a quick intro...  My name's Andy and I live in Covington GA.  I've had a pellet grill since early December 2017 (specifically a Grilla Grills Silverbac) and I absolutely LOVE the convenience and flavor of a pellet grill over a gasser.  I joined this forum specifically to get as much info about the different types of pellets, users' experiences with them etc.  Hope to learn some new things and maybe pass on some things I've learned over the past few months.
  • #2 by rwalters on 23 Feb 2018
  • Welcome and congrats on your new Grilla! Just happened to come across a one year Grilla ownership review on YouTube yesterday. Seems you made a wise investment ;)
    https://youtu.be/h_UVCVRbOSA
  • #3 by Andygev35 on 23 Feb 2018
  • Yep, that's Sandy.  He's from GA as well.  I have nothing but positive things to say about my grill.  Thank you for the welcome.
  • #4 by Canadian John on 23 Feb 2018

•  Welcome Andy.  We are glad to have you join us..You are off to a good start I see.  Have fun. :D
  • #5 by Andygev35 on 23 Feb 2018
  • Thanks John.
  • #6 by Kristin Meredith on 23 Feb 2018
  • Welcome. I don't think we have anyone who has posted with a Grilla, so I look forward to some of your cooks and pictures.
  • #7 by Andygev35 on 23 Feb 2018
  • Thank you for the welcome.
  • #8 by TLK on 23 Feb 2018
  • Welcome from Ohio!
  • #9 by Michael_NW on 24 Feb 2018
  • Welcome, Andy! This is a great place to learn and give insight; thanks for joining!
  • #10 by riverrat49 on 24 Feb 2018
  • Welcome from Spokane, WA... Got to see the Grilla's in action at the World Food Championships this year, they sponsored a mini-competition for a couple of teams of Military Active/Retired/Vets
  • #11 by cookingjnj on 24 Feb 2018
  • Welcome from NJ Andy/
  • #12 by Andygev35 on 24 Feb 2018
  • Thanks everyone  ;D
  • #13 by triplebq on 25 Feb 2018
  • Welcome to the group
Pages:
Actions