Pit Talk -- Comments and Questions Regarding These Pellet Pits > Traeger

Traeger 1300

(1/2) > >>

Jcorwin818:
Does anyone have any experience with this new smoker or heard anything on how it performs?

Bentley:
Is this the Timberline?  I read somewhere that folks were liking the 850? but the bigger one not so much...

Jcorwin818:
Yep it's the Timberline.  There was one team at the Lenexa BBQ that had one but they left before I could talk to them.  Will try to look them up next year.

Thanks Bentley for the info.

Free Mr. Tony:
Seems like they need to work out several kinks in the firmware. Once that is ironed out I would consider purchasing. Until that happens, I'm glad I held off.

I have messed with one in person. It's a great overall design. I think they will work it out, but it's unfortunate that they have the issues they have had for such an established company.

Bar-B-Lew:
I think I paid less than that for my XL 6 or so years ago.  But, comparative to competitive prices for a similar grill with wifi, it is a pretty good price.  I think if Traeger leads the price war and continues to add features, it should drive prices down on other grills out there too.  For that reason, I hope they get their issues worked out on this model if indeed they have problems.  I have never seen one so can't comment on the grill itself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View