Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bentley on 25 Feb 2018
  • Not sure how to invite folks, they used to give me a link.  Once I figure that out I will post, or you can search Pellet Fan March Madness and join. Cost no money to set up, but you do need a Yahoo account to play...
  • #2 by Bentley on 25 Feb 2018
  • I have no idea how to invite Members...it is different then all the other years...Try group 6785!
  • #3 by Mudflap on 25 Feb 2018
  • I'm in. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Thanks again for doing this again Bentley. It makes if fun even if I know nothing.

I think this link may work?

https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/6800/invitation?key=eb44c91c4f415e07&soc_trk=lnk

Mudflap
  • #4 by yorkdude on 28 Feb 2018
  • Is it okay if a person joins who is not versed in this? For full disclosure I may ask my son for help though.
  • #5 by Kristin Meredith on 28 Feb 2018
  • Is it okay if a person joins who is not versed in this? For full disclosure I may ask my son for help though.

I join every year and I could not tell you which team is even leading right now!!  I just have fun with my wild guesses -- and there is usually a moment when I am close to the top before I completely crash and burn a sink into oblivion.  It is a great ride! Join in.
  • #6 by Bentley on 28 Feb 2018
  • Yes you may and that phrase is my life story!

Is it okay if a person joins who is not versed in this?
  • #7 by Mudflap on 04 Mar 2018
  • Bump

7 days until we start filling in the blanks.

Last year we had 19. Only 7 signed up so far. Its a lot of fun and you don't have to know anything about BB. You have a 50% chance of picking right.

Mudflap

• #8 by Bentley on 04 Mar 2018
  • I gotta start coming up with a prize for 1st maybe that would entice folks!  Although I am such a Dufas I would play by myself, so 7 is a bonus!
  • #9 by Kristin Meredith on 04 Mar 2018
  • I have a charming gift/prize to offer -- a lovely garden banner that promotes grilling and bbq.  I know this gift will now entice thousands to enter for a chance to win it.

• #10 by Mudflap on 04 Mar 2018
  • I have a charming gift/prize to offer -- a lovely garden banner that promotes grilling and bbq.  I know this gift will now entice thousands to enter for a chance to win it.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Wow that is colorful

Mudflap
  • #11 by MN-Smoker on 05 Mar 2018

If we win, do we have to accept the banner?

• #12 by Bentley on 05 Mar 2018
  • I know I am not going to!

If we win, do we have to accept the banner?
  • #13 by yorkdude on 08 Mar 2018
  • Quick question, will it be too late to sign up this weekend? Thinking about doing it but wont have time until then.
  • #14 by Mudflap on 08 Mar 2018
  • Up to 9 so far.

Quick question, will it be too late to sign up this weekend? Thinking about doing it but wont have time until then.

I believe so. Just have to have your picks in before the 15th...7 days 55 min to tip off

I think

Mudflap
  • #15 by Kristin Meredith on 08 Mar 2018
  • Signing up onlt takes a couple of minutes.  You will then have time after that to make your picks.
Pages:
Actions