Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Kristin Meredith on 09 Mar 2018
  • I just saw our motto -- "We have no game, but we can smoke".  Describes me perfectly!!!
  • #17 by Kristin Meredith on 11 Mar 2018
  • Just filled in my brackets.  You are all going down!! :cool:
  • #18 by Mudflap on 11 Mar 2018
  •  :help: :help: :help: :help: Need some upsets....

Mudflap
  • #19 by Bentley on 12 Mar 2018
  • Fairly conservative this year, went with the Homer UVA against Mich St for the final with UVA taking it all.  They will now be knocked out in 2nd round!
  • #20 by yorkdude on 13 Mar 2018
  • As a dummy, we should be in. Wildmouse is our clandestine name.
  • #21 by spectra on 13 Mar 2018
  • Good to see it going on again.......not much into it but filled one out. Should be done quickly.....
  • #22 by jgrayson on 14 Mar 2018
  • Add another bracket into the tournament.  I haven't watched a game this year, so it's all guesses for me.
  • #23 by Mudflap on 15 Mar 2018
  • The fun has begun. :cool: Just got home from work and i'm already down 2.....

Mudflap
  • #24 by Kristin Meredith on 15 Mar 2018
  • 11 for 12 right now, tied for first.  Ah yes, I must savor the moment -- I think it will probably last less than 24 hours :pig:
  • #25 by yorkdude on 16 Mar 2018
  • I knew it would be bad but this bad-this soon? Oh boy!
  • #26 by MN-Smoker on 16 Mar 2018
  • Hanging in close right now, but lost Arizona already, so that will make this one a tough one to win.
    Leader right now has Arizona to win it all, so my assumption is that we'll have a new leader within days.

• #27 by Kristin Meredith on 16 Mar 2018
  • Hey, what makes this so much fun to watch is that within hours the folks on the top can be on the bottom and -- magically it seems -- the folks on the bottom can rise to the top!!!
  • #28 by Bentley on 16 Mar 2018
  • I knew San Diego St was a long shot, but boy was it close...and VT, well, that was another Homer that did not pan out!
  • #29 by Mudflap on 16 Mar 2018
  •  :help: :help: :help: How come I see red all over my bracket?

Hey, what makes this so much fun to watch is that within hours the folks on the top can be on the bottom and -- magically it seems -- the folks on the bottom can rise to the top!!!

That is the fun part but I am still at the bottom.... I get caught looking at the possible points on the right side and it gets smaller and smaller....

Mudflap
  • #30 by Bentley on 16 Mar 2018
  • I could get UVA alumni to pay me not to pick them I bet!  Every time I have picked them or Georgetown to go all the way they get knocked out in the 1st round!  Well, if this is the worst trouble and drama I have in my life I lead a pretty blessed life!
Pages:
Actions