Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by BackAlleyBBQCrew on 28 Feb 2018
  • What's up everyone. Glad to have found Pellet Fan.  Long time user over at Pelletheads (B-Town Q'in).   From Tri-Cities Washington!  Awesome start to the new forum here.
  • #2 by triplebq on 28 Feb 2018
  • Welcome to the group
  • #3 by Canadian John on 28 Feb 2018

• Always nice to have new blood - welcome.  :D
  • #4 by cookingjnj on 28 Feb 2018
  • Welcome from the other coast....NJ.
  • #5 by Th3Batman86 on 28 Feb 2018
  • What's up everyone. Glad to have found Pellet Fan.  Long time user over at Pelletheads (B-Town Q'in).   From Tri-Cities Washington!  Awesome start to the new forum here.

Welcome from the Willamette Valley! I have been to Tri-Cities once. My wife has some family is Milton-Freewater so we went up to the Reach Museum. Pretty neat place. Anyhoo.... welcome!
  • #6 by TLK on 28 Feb 2018
  • Welcome from Ohio!
  • #7 by Michael_NW on 28 Feb 2018
  • Welcome from the mono-city of Battle Ground! You sure are seeing a lot of growth over there. My wife and I would pass through Tri-Cities on our way to pick up/drop off our son in Pullman. I know a lot of folks would disagree with me, but I think you live in a beautiful part of our state!
  • #8 by GrillinGlen on 01 Mar 2018
  • Welcome from Idaho, been to Tri cities area lots in days gone past.  Used to work for a couple different companies that had several customers in that area. 
  • #9 by riverrat49 on 01 Mar 2018
  • Howdy Neighbor from the South from Spokane,WA.... PNWBA
    What's up everyone. Glad to have found Pellet Fan.  Long time user over at Pelletheads (B-Town Q'in).   From Tri-Cities Washington!  Awesome start to the new forum here.
  • #10 by BackAlleyBBQCrew on 02 Mar 2018
  • Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!  Glad to be back on the forum.
  • #11 by riverrat49 on 03 Mar 2018
  • Are you going to be at the Benton Franklin Fair Cook-Off this Year?

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!  Glad to be back on the forum.
  • #12 by rwalters on 03 Mar 2018
  • Welcome from Northern Cali :)
  • #13 by RobertG on 04 Mar 2018
  • Welcome from Oregon
  • #14 by BackAlleyBBQCrew on 06 Mar 2018
  • Are you going to be at the Benton Franklin Fair Cook-Off this Year?

I have done it in years past and done quite well.  I know it is sanctioned as a PNWBA event now.  We would like to try but that time of year is always tough scheduling.
  • #15 by ScottWood on 06 Mar 2018
  • Welcome from Olympia
Pages:
Actions