Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by wilpark on 02 Mar 2018
  • https://www.stuffnice.com/products/sauce-meat-injector

If this works as advertised this would be fantastic.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• #2 by Bar-B-Lew on 02 Mar 2018
  • That's nothing ;D  The one they use to inject medicine in large animals is the ticket.

I am hoping that we can get a raffle for one of these more expensive injectors.  Even if there were 3-4 that totaled $300 or so and multiple people got to win one of them after the review, I think it would be cool to do.
  • #3 by wilpark on 02 Mar 2018
  • That's nothing ;D  The one they use to inject medicine in large animals is the ticket.

I am hoping that we can get a raffle for one of these more expensive injectors.  Even if there were 3-4 that totaled $300 or so and multiple people got to win one of them after the review, I think it would be cool to do.
    I was watching an episode of one of those food channels and a German butcher that made his own sausage and other goodies had an industrial brine injector. Now that would be nice to have. Had abku t 3 dozen needles and inject in a couple of seconds.

• #4 by Kristin Meredith on 02 Mar 2018
  • West Allis Man has an impressive one that he bought and used at the AR a few years ago.  Maybe he will see this and post about it.
  • #5 by ZCZ on 03 Mar 2018
  • West Allis Man has an impressive one that he bought and used at the AR a few years ago.  Maybe he will see this and post about it.

I sent him a PM and told him we are looking for him over here.

This looks really nice but not much use for doing ribs.

Z
  • #6 by Brushpopper on 03 Mar 2018

I've got one somewhere we used to give cattle shots with.  Probably an 8 gauge needle with a glass insert that held the meds.  As a kid I was in charge of adjusting the dose for each calf.  If you ain't done it, it's hard to explain!!
  • #7 by West Allis BBQ Man on 04 Mar 2018
  • Sorry gang been out of touch with pelletfan.com lately.  Work, life, new dog all came up rather hard this last 5 months.  But here is the picture of the injector.  Right now my brother in law is using it as we are only doing the backyard comps.

• #8 by hughver on 04 Mar 2018
  • I've got a Chop's 1/2 gallon model and it works great, just insert, pull trigger and withdraw. The only down side is that it takes a little longer to clean it than a traditional injector.  :cool:
  • #9 by wilpark on 04 Mar 2018
  • Sweet. That thing looks great.

• #10 by West Allis BBQ Man on 04 Mar 2018
  • Trust me, it really injects.  I upgraded the plastic adapters to the stainless ones.  The only draw back is cleaning.  It takes twice the time of the one I use now.  For as little as I do the big meats anymore, I downsized to a BDI.
  • #11 by Bentley on 04 Mar 2018
  • They are very nice.  Larry had that one and I think they make a power? one...Not sure if he brought both to the 2015 AR or not!  I saw him use it one time, but I am sure he had it before 2013 and we were gone from California by then, so it had to be the AR!
  • #12 by wilpark on 04 Mar 2018
  • Trust me, it really injects.  I upgraded the plastic adapters to the stainless ones.  The only draw back is cleaning.  It takes twice the time of the one I use now.  For as little as I do the big meats anymore, I downsized to a BDI.

Can you just run some warm soapy water through the syringes to clean or does it need a good scrub?
  • #13 by Bentley on 04 Mar 2018
  • Hot soapy water followed closely by a 4% bleach and water solution and there will be no bacteria!
  • #14 by wilpark on 04 Mar 2018
  • Hot soapy water followed closely by a 4% bleach and water solution and there will be no bacteria!

Doesn't sound too bad.
Pages:
Actions