Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bentley on 04 Mar 2018
  • Guys I am going to take this opportunity to say we ARE NOT GOING to Field a Team this Year!  I guess I really enjoyed traveling to see Fresno State Football last year and am looking forward to it again this Fall.  They will not be East of the Rockies for at least 3 years after 2018, so kind of my last shot to see them for at least 3 years!  And it is just par for the course, they are 1 weekend apart, and we cant travel to Minn. and do the AR, it is just not feasible for us!  I hope this will not put a lot of Members off, and everyone will be interested in 2019!

So apologize if you were really looking forward to it...but I would also like to see it go one more year at the race course to see if they can shake the bugs out too!  I give you my word, if I am alive in 2019 we are going!
  • #2 by mowin on 04 Mar 2018
  • Not going to affect me checking in or posting. Sorry you can't do both, but fully understand as I'm sure others will too.
  • #3 by Jcorwin818 on 04 Mar 2018
  • Not a problem Bentley I am sure everyone understands.  Have a great time at the game.
  • #4 by Trooper on 04 Mar 2018
  • Well, I hadn't made motel reservation as yet for Kansas City.
    Hmmmm.
    Might have to consider a trip to Minneapolis and join in on the pregame festivities.
    It will certainly be a shorter ride than to KC.
  • #5 by Kristin Meredith on 04 Mar 2018
  • I think I need to take a bit of responsibility here also.  The AR is a nice time, but a lot of work to haul all our pits, EZ Ups, coolers, tables etc.  Then the set up, cooking, break down, loading, driving and cleaning everything once we get home.  I know we are retired and I sound whiny, but haven't had a real vacation in nearly two years.  So I contrast the work for the AR with relatively little work and a fun day of football and tailgating with friends in Minn and it did not seem so hard to vote for the football weekend!!!
  • #6 by ZCZ on 04 Mar 2018
  • See you in MN.
    Go Gophers!
    Z
  • #7 by Bentley on 04 Mar 2018
  • I sure hope you and Bonnie will come!

That goes for any Member, even if you don't want to go into the game, just let me know you want to come by the tailgate and we will have extra food...

Might have to consider a trip to Minneapolis and join in on the pregame festivities.
    It will certainly be a shorter ride than to KC.
Pages:
Actions