Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by BandCollector on 04 Mar 2018
  • Hi Everyone,

I'm not new to smoking but new to my Camp Chef Woodwind Smoker.  I have used and built many different types of grills but my Woodwind is my favorite.   

Thought it best to join a sight that specializes in pellet grills.  Looking forward to making new friends and learning as much as I can from the veterans here on the Sight.

Also,  Haven't figured how to make my signature visible.  Any help would be appreciated.

John
    • BandCollector
  • #2 by Bentley on 04 Mar 2018
  • Welcome. 

If you click on the profile tab in the blue, then look left click on forum profile and look for the signature section.
  • #3 by BandCollector on 04 Mar 2018
  • Welcome to PF John from SoCal.  Isn’t that your signature with the mannequin question?  You don’t see the signature when typing/sending, but it is automatically added to your posts.

Thanks for the welcome.  I figured out the signature issue.

John
    • BandCollector
  • #4 by rwalters on 04 Mar 2018
  • Welcome to PH and welcome to the addiction! :)
  • #5 by riverrat49 on 05 Mar 2018
  • Welcome to the Forum.
  • #6 by Lantern on 05 Mar 2018
  • Welcome and...

Here we go!
    • Lantern
  • #7 by Canadian John on 05 Mar 2018

•  Welcome John from S. W. Ontario.  Enjoy your new Camp Chef.
  • #8 by Ralphie on 05 Mar 2018
  • Welcome from Raleigh, NC although I lived for several years near you in Johnstown, PA!
  • #9 by triplebq on 05 Mar 2018
  • Welcome to the group
  • #10 by cookingjnj on 05 Mar 2018
  • Welcome bandcollector.  You have come to the right site.  So many great folks here willing to help and teach.  Amazing the knowledge held, and most important shared, by the members here. 
  • #11 by BandCollector on 05 Mar 2018
  • Welcome bandcollector.  You have come to the right site.  So many great folks here willing to help and teach.  Amazing the knowledge held, and most important shared, by the members here.

That is great to know!  Always feels great to be welcomed and with all the responses I truly feel so.

Thanks All,

John
    • BandCollector
  • #12 by Michael_NW on 05 Mar 2018
  • Greetings, BandCollector! Glad you're here!
  • #13 by TLK on 06 Mar 2018
  • Welcome from Ohio!
Pages:
Actions