Poll: What should be the price for a ticket for the vertical smoker?  

$5
- 1 (2%)
$10
- 37 (74%)
$15
- 5 (10%)
$20
- 7 (14%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Kristin Meredith on 08 Mar 2018
  • Assume that the total price of this purchase is between $650 and $700.  What price do you want to put tickets at?
  • #2 by Free Mr. Tony on 08 Mar 2018
  • I voted 10 dollars. If so, I would do a limit of 3 or so. I have no opposition to the higher numbers, but some people will bow out at a certain number. If the number is lower more people will participate, and the people who want to spend more can do that to a certain extent.

Until we have a number of tickets being sold I won't know for sure, but figure around 40 dollars in PayPal fees.
  • #3 by triplebq on 08 Mar 2018
  • I voted 10 dollars. If so, I would do a limit of 3 or so. I have no opposition to the higher numbers, but some people will bow out at a certain number. If the number is lower more people will participate, and the people who want to spend more can do that to a certain extent.

Good point
  • #4 by reubenray on 08 Mar 2018
  • I voted $15 being I could not decide on $10 or $20.
  • #5 by slaga on 08 Mar 2018

I 2nd this comment.
  • #6 by riverrat49 on 08 Mar 2018
  • +3... Also besides encouraging others at the $10.00 Price if there are any remaining tickets they could be sold as a last chance for those who want more than 3...

I voted 10 dollars. If so, I would do a limit of 3 or so. I have no opposition to the higher numbers, but some people will bow out at a certain number. If the number is lower more people will participate, and the people who want to spend more can do that to a certain extent.

Until we have a number of tickets being sold I won't know for sure, but figure around 40 dollars in PayPal fees.
  • #7 by Fire708 on 08 Mar 2018
  • I think riverrat and FMT hit it on the head.
  • #8 by Mudflap on 08 Mar 2018
  • I voted $10. It took what 70 hrs to sell 40 at that price last time. If you limit number of tickets to 3 each right of the bat it will be sold out faster. Some people may not see it for 24hrs or so maybe say one for the first 3 days then open it up to what ever limit you want. This will give more members a chance to see it.

Mudflap
  • #9 by ylr on 08 Mar 2018
  • I think this will be a more desired item than the Unni, 70 tickets will sell out quick, even at one per member.  :2cents:
  • #10 by BigDave83 on 08 Mar 2018
  • I went with 10 also allowing more folks to partake if they choose to and with a max of 3 it also allows those that want to buy more that opportunity.

thanks for doing this again.
  • #11 by cookingjnj on 08 Mar 2018
  • I voted for $10 as well.  If we do not see movement like we did for the pizza oven and can purchase more chances, I would go to 3-4 (total of $40)
  • #12 by GrillinGlen on 08 Mar 2018
  • I voted for $10 as well.  If we do not see movement like we did for the pizza oven and can purchase more chances, I would go to 3-4 (total of $40)

sounds good to me
  • #13 by Timbo1010 on 08 Mar 2018
  • 10 sound good, there won't be any problem selling out.
  • #14 by Kristin Meredith on 09 Mar 2018
  • I think the ticket price of $10 has been established, so I am not pinning this topic anymore.
  • #15 by Bar-B-Lew on 09 Mar 2018
  • I think the ticket price of $10 has been established, so I am not pinning this topic anymore.

Can we go with a max of 1 for a week and then up it?  I am traveling for the next three weeks for work and don't want to miss the opportunity to buy one ticket.
Pages:
Actions