Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Fire708 on 08 Mar 2018
  • Found this show on Netflix. The first episode is about pizza all over the world.
    With the unni product review and the ongoing discussion of FMT’s cooks I found it really interesting.
     Ugly Delicious:
    https://www.netflix.com/title/80170368
  • #2 by Free Mr. Tony on 08 Mar 2018
  • Saw that on my suggestions the other day. Haven't gotten to watch yet. Thanks for the tip.
  • #3 by pmillen on 08 Mar 2018
  • Saw that on my suggestions the other day. Haven't gotten to watch yet. Thanks for the tip.

Netflix doesn't suggest stuff like that for me.  All I get is sappy romantic...  Marcia and I need separate accounts.
  • #4 by Bentley on 08 Mar 2018
  • Yes you do, chick flicks must be stopped at all costs!
  • #5 by cookingjnj on 08 Mar 2018
  • Just binge watched 4 seasons of "The Flash" with my daughter, and swore off NF for a little bit.  This show might draw me back much quicker than expected.  Thanks for the heads up.
  • #6 by Free Mr. Tony on 08 Mar 2018

Netflix doesn't suggest stuff like that for me.  All I get is sappy romantic...  Marcia and I need separate accounts.

I don't pay much attention, but I believe you can make your own profile under the same account so that you don't have to watch people fall in and out of love near a gazebo. 
  • #7 by pmillen on 08 Mar 2018
  • I don't pay much attention, but I believe you can make your own profile under the same account so that you don't have to watch people fall in and out of love near a gazebo.

We're probably terrible people.   :)
  • #8 by Kristin Meredith on 08 Mar 2018
  • I prefer a waterfall, I think gazebos are kind of overdone. :pig:
  • #9 by Darwin on 08 Mar 2018
  • I may have to renew my membership.  David Chang is a brilliant chef.
    Thanks for the reminder.
  • #10 by Chris__M on 09 Mar 2018

You don't need to go that far - you can have up to 5 different profiles on a single netflix account - each profile will have its own "Watch List" and recommendations.

When you have more than 1 profile, Netflix will simply ask you at login time which profile to use.

Even on a non-shared account, I find it handy - I keep one profile for my "regular TV series" and another for films friends have recommended and stuff like this.
  • #11 by jdmessner on 09 Mar 2018
  • Just binge watched 4 seasons of "The Flash" with my daughter, and swore off NF for a little bit.  This show might draw me back much quicker than expected.  Thanks for the heads up.

Watching "The Flash" with my son. Just started season 3. Slow going, I can only take so much at a time. This show does look interesting.
  • #12 by Chris__M on 09 Mar 2018
  • The thing I like about Netflix, is they allow you to cancel/suspend your account, and provided you come back within 9-10 months, they keep all of your preferences and watch lists and stuff.

I tend to use this in the summer, as I watch less TV. I am just about gearing up to finish any series I am mid-season in, and not starting anything new. By the end of April, I will cancel, saving me the fee during the months I am not using the service. Then when evenings start getting dark again, I'll revive my account, and look at what new stuff has appeared.

It's not so much a way to save money, although that is always welcome, as if it isn't there, I don't waste sunny evenings watching it.
  • #13 by Fire708 on 10 Mar 2018
  • My Wife and I watched the second episode, Tacos! Really liked this one. We visit Mexico every year and everywhere we’ve been the food is always full of flavor and just seems to have a freshness we miss out on here at home. And proper tacos, well   :lick: :cool:

For you taco lovers I can’t recommend Pepe’s, in Puerto Vallarta, enough.
  • #14 by Bentley on 10 Mar 2018
  • Most Americans have never had a Mexician taco...If you gave them meat in a double wrapped corn tortilla with some onions and cilantro, and put a bowl of radishes and chili's in front of them.  They would say where is the cheese, tomato, lettuce and sour cream!
  • #15 by Bar-B-Lew on 10 Mar 2018
  • I used to eat in Tecate, Mexico for lunch every work day for about 18 months about 18 years ago.  There were a few side of the road taco stands that i used to eat at and a few little shops.  I took my Dad there once.  He couldn't believe how good it was and how cheap.  We had 4 tacos and 2 Cokes for $5.
Pages:
Actions