Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by glitchy on 14 Mar 2018
  • Bentley and Kristin if this is not OK, please delete and just let me know. I skimmed and didn’t see anything in the rules about not offering up gear. If it’s OK, but in wrong spot, please move.

If you’re close enough to drive to Central Iowa and are interested in a Texas Elite, let me know. I have one loaded with just about all the accessories I plan to start posting on the book or the list as soon as I get and test the Memphis in a couple days. It has front and bottom shelves, insulation blanket, cover, the controller with two probes and I could probably hook you up with about anything else you might need too. It’s not even two years old and has given me zero problems, it’s just time for me to try a premium grill. I want to offer it here first because everyone here has been so helpful.
  • #2 by rwalters on 14 Mar 2018
  • Not in the market for another pellet grill... but would be interested in seeing pics of what you have.
  • #3 by glitchy on 14 Mar 2018
  • I haven’t prepped it and taken ‘for sale’ pics yet, but here it was in use just a few days ago.
  • #4 by rwalters on 14 Mar 2018
  • Looks to be in great shape!
Pages:
Actions