Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Free Mr. Tony on 01 Sep 2017
  • Seeing how much time you were on pelletheads, had you not done this how would have you spent your time?

I'm kind of a loner by nature and I would rather be sitting by the smoker reading this site by myself instead of many other activities that most people would consider more fun. It crossed my mind often when the other site was in flux, what will Bentley do with his time? 

So, what's the alternative? Chopping fire wood?
  • #2 by Kristin Meredith on 01 Sep 2017
  • We had several days in there that the lawn got cut 2 and 3 times a day :pig:
  • #3 by Bentley on 01 Sep 2017
  • Pretty much Landscaping, working in woods and AA Meetings!
  • #4 by Bar-B-Lew on 01 Sep 2017

• I'm kind of a loner by nature and I would rather be sitting by the smoker reading this site by myself instead of many other activities that most people would consider more fun.

I think I would have fun cooking with you.
  • #5 by SmokinHandyman on 01 Sep 2017
  • Pretty much Landscaping, working in woods and AA Meetings!
    AA I would like you to be my sponsor
  • #6 by Free Mr. Tony on 01 Sep 2017

• I'm kind of a loner by nature and I would rather be sitting by the smoker reading this site by myself instead of many other activities that most people would consider more fun.

I think I would have fun cooking with you.

Any time. Love having a few drinks (or more) by the smoker. I do tend to slowly morph from introvert to extrovert somewhere between 6 and 8 captain Morgan drinks.
  • #7 by LowSlowFoShow on 03 Sep 2017
  • Ha, someone on PH asked about Bentleys new twitter account and when I posted:

https://twitter.com/PelletFan

the website autocorrects it to pelletheads ... somebody's scarred!  :cool:
  • #8 by Bentley on 03 Sep 2017
  • I am not sure if you are posting a link to Twitter that promotes this site?  If so, I reiterate that I told the owner of PH that I would not promote this site on it.  And I ask ALL the Members here to respect that decision and do the same! 

Ha, someone on PH asked about Bentleys new twitter account and when I posted:

https://twitter.com/PelletFan

the website autocorrects it to pelletheads ... somebody's scarred!  :cool:
  • #9 by LowSlowFoShow on 03 Sep 2017
  • Someone asked about your twitter account not the website...
  • #10 by Bentley on 03 Sep 2017
  • I do not have a Twitter account...I had a Pelletheads.com account on Twitter, that has been deleted.  I now have a PelletFan Twitter account and I do not want links to it posted on Pelletheads.com.

Someone asked about your twitter account not the website...
Pages:
Actions