Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by urnmor on 25 Mar 2018
  • I just want to thank you for running Pellet Fan.  I greatly appreciate it as it is all about food and equipment. No politics and and 99.9 percent of the comments are always positive.  Also seldom does a thread get hijacked.  Again thank you and great grilling  :cool:
  • #2 by Kristin Meredith on 25 Mar 2018
  • What a nice thing to say and I am so glad you enjoy the site.  I think the members make it what it is!!!
  • #3 by Bentley on 25 Mar 2018
  • I am often guilty of this.  Thank you for the comments and the participation and content!

Also seldom does a thread get hijacked.
  • #4 by yorkdude on 25 Mar 2018
  • I just want to thank you for running Pellet Fan.  I greatly appreciate it as it is all about food and equipment. No politics and and 99.9 percent of the comments are always positive.  Also seldom does a thread get hijacked.  Again thank you and great grilling  :cool:
    I Share the sentiments. Thanks for saying what many feel.
  • #5 by Canadian John on 25 Mar 2018
  •  I would like to add to the THANK YOU as well. I have very much enjoyed Pellet Fan.  Always waiting on something new. :D
  • #6 by Goosehunter51 on 25 Mar 2018
  • Holy smokes, great job on posting this.  I needed a hug today.  Welcome to the gas free zone.

Smoke on brothers.
  • #7 by Fire708 on 27 Mar 2018
  • Have to agree with all these comments. It can’t be said enough. THANK YOU! This site is probably my favorite stop on the web.
Pages:
Actions