Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by markalbob on 29 Mar 2018
  • I pulled the trigger on a woodwind when Home Depot had them for $600-something with the sear box......so better or worse, I am taken care of (although thus far it has clearly been "better," this thing is great).

At the time-abouts there were some really nice sales floating around. Now, I have a friend considering a pellet grill. Anyone know of any really good sales to be aware of right now?

Thanks,
     Mark
    • markalbob
  • #2 by glitchy on 29 Mar 2018
  • Father's Day usually brings around a few.

If you have a Sportsman's Warehouse or Scheels around, they often have pretty good pricing and sometimes sales on top of lower initial prices and/or throw in a couple accessories you're likely to buy anyway.
  • #3 by okie smokie on 29 Mar 2018
  • I pulled the trigger on a woodwind when Home Depot had them for $600-something with the sear box......so better or worse, I am taken care of (although thus far it has clearly been "better," this thing is great).

At the time-abouts there were some really nice sales floating around. Now, I have a friend considering a pellet grill. Anyone know of any really good sales to be aware of right now?

Thanks,
     Mark

Costco still has the $1099 LG 800 Elite for $699.  It is double walled both lid and fire box. PID control, and direct sear station.  Pellet drop feed, well built. Just FYI
  • #4 by markalbob on 29 Mar 2018

Thanks,
     Mark

Costco still has the $1099 LG 800 Elite for $699.  It is double walled both lid and fire box. PID control, and direct sear station.  Pellet drop feed, well built. Just FYI

not that I can find......Costco has no pellet smokers I can search out, which can't be right but I'm not sure what I am screwing up.....   link?
    • markalbob
  • #5 by okie smokie on 29 Mar 2018

Thanks,
     Mark

not that I can find......Costco has no pellet smokers I can search out, which can't be right but I'm not sure what I am screwing up.....   link?
    Not listed in their websites.  But there are 5 of them on the floor at the Tulsa Costco.  In large cardboard boxes but not on wood pallets- so not for shipping.  Local pick up only, but they will load it onto your vehicle for you.  Will take at least two husky people to unload from vehicle.  You might call the nearest Costco to you and inquire if they have them?  Good luck.
  • #6 by Plant175 on 22 May 2018
  • Any Memorial Day sales out there ?
  • #7 by Bar-B-Lew on 22 May 2018
  • I read on line today that HD has 20% off grills and smokers today.
  • #8 by okie smokie on 23 May 2018
  • Last Lg 800 Elite (floor model) is down to $600 at my local Costco. 
  • #9 by CaneSmoke on 07 Jun 2018
  • Bump.  Any Father's Day sales floating around.  Looks like GMG has one.  Any of the more premium brands on sale?
  • #10 by Deebo1133 on 09 Jun 2018
  • Also curious if anyone knows of father day sales coming up. Looking at buying a Fire Board or possibly a Flame Boss 300......Also looking for rack systems and accessories for a Kamado Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages:
Actions