Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Carnivorous on 30 Mar 2018
  • Just for fun, and because why not.....here is my latest iteration for the cleanest possible pellets.  Was it worth it when all is said and done?  Well there are many ways to answer that.  It was cheap to build, I love to make things and it does provide a positive impact on my cooking, especially on a pit such as the PG 500 which is a sensitive unit to ash IMHO, so I'd say yes!
  • #2 by MP09 on 30 Mar 2018
  • Looks great and I'm sure effective. In my case I've had no issues with pellet dust etc. My understanding is BGW arbor is made differently and that may be why I haven't had any problems...
  • #3 by Bentley on 30 Mar 2018
  • Is that Alfred E Newman aka N0OC's plans?
  • #4 by triplebq on 30 Mar 2018
  • Nice job
  • #5 by glitchy on 30 Mar 2018
  • This is cool. Traeger makes a bucket filter that accomplishes a most of the same work though. I've been pretty happy with that. I'm actually surprised that more companies haven't created something in this area since it's near impossible to freight and ship pellets everywhere and not end up with a lot of dust in them. This is a very creative solution.
  • #6 by Carnivorous on 30 Mar 2018
  • Thanks guys, and yes, my variation of the Newman plans!

After I posted today I got thinking it would be better more mobile....so now it is  :bbq:
Pages:
Actions