Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by MMike on 31 Mar 2018
  • I've been talking about the Louisiana Grill at Costco for about a month now.
    I even started a thread about it.
    Today we had to walk by it a few times.
    The wifey said "now we have to walking by it AGAIN."  >:(
    My name is Mike and I'm a Pellaholic!  ;)
  • #2 by pmillen on 31 Mar 2018
  • My fires smolder until I satisfy them or a backfire created by a different pit robs their fuel.  There  may be another solution—I rather hope there isn't.
  • #3 by okie smokie on 31 Mar 2018
  • I want one too, but have been happy with my Blaz'n.  First thing would have to buy the aftermarket hopper extension.  Then figure out how to get a cover that would fit with the extension.  Oh forget it!   :rotf:
  • #4 by cookingjnj on 01 Apr 2018
  • I got so excited when I walked into my local Walmart and they started to market a Pitboss Pellet grill (never seen one in this store for years!).  Remember, I am in NJ, not exactly the BBQ or smoking capital of the world!!!  I had to run to tell my wife who was on the other side of the store.  She looked at me like I had two heads!!!  Imagine what she must have thought when I called her at work on a Thursday morning all excited because Home Depot in our town is now selling Traeger Pellet Grills and Traeger Pellets (also never in the past)!!!  It is a sickness, I hope I never recover from.  Everyone can laugh at me all they want, but I have never had anyone laugh while they are eating!!!!!  My name is Joe.......
    (Hope this was not a hijack!)
  • #5 by Bentley on 01 Apr 2018
  • That's right...its all so silly thinking till that 1st bite!
  • #6 by MMike on 01 Apr 2018
  •  
      My name is Joe.......
    (Hope this was not a hijack!)   

Joe...Delightful post. I'm happy to have folks chime in on my threads.
  • #7 by MP09 on 01 Apr 2018
  • Very happy with BGW grid iron so i look and keep on walkin...
Pages:
Actions