61-70
- 30 (25.4%)
>70
- 12 (10.2%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by Bentley on 16 Dec 2017
  • Wow!  This is a site for old people...
  • #32 by GrillinGlen on 16 Dec 2017
  • funny video from Saturday night live, look up "Alexa Silver SNL"  Appropriate for this crowd
  • #33 by Bentley on 16 Dec 2017
  • That is way to funny!  Alexa Silver
  • #34 by Bar-B-Lew on 16 Dec 2017
  • That is way to funny!  Alexa Silver

My mother in law wanted an Echo and my wife talked her out of it.  I sent her this link and told her to get this one.  LOL
  • #35 by Brushpopper on 16 Dec 2017
  • I turned 54 last month but I'm still a doofus 14 or 15 in my head.  I just have a little more money and a drivers license now.  Age is just a number.  Doesn't mean you're old.
  • #36 by hughver on 16 Dec 2017
  • I'm a true geezer, 81   :cool:
  • #37 by DE on 16 Dec 2017
  • I have two thoughts on this, no, three! I'm 68, (I've got a calculator and I double checked)  First I had to read all the posts to make sure I had not forgot that I had posted already. Second, It's not getting old that's bad, it's all the replacement parts. And Three, Life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Keep on Smoking'
  • #38 by Bentley on 16 Dec 2017
  • About 10% of the registered members have voted...wonder if it would still be the same % if all voted?  Is that what a sampling is?
  • #39 by WiPelletHead on 16 Dec 2017
  • I have two thoughts on this, no, three! I'm 68, (I've got a calculator and I double checked)  First I had to read all the posts to make sure I had not forgot that I had posted already. Second, It's not getting old that's bad, it's all the replacement parts. And Three, Life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Keep on Smoking'

Number 3 is very true.  :clap: :clap:

Not to far behind ya at 62. 
  • #40 by RichW on 16 Dec 2017
  • 65 1/2 but the number is meaningless as long as you have a good doctor, pharmaceuticals, procedures, and the insurance and money for the co-pays.  Many of us are on life support and 50 years ago would have already been on the "no longer active" list.  No complaints even though Tuesday I go in for a "cardiac ablation" to deal with afib.  Luckily I have never smoked anything that wasn't on a grill, now pellet of course and I am still able to work at a fairly physically demanding job even with the erratic behavior of my heart. I probably will never be thankful enough for the life I have, but being I am certainly appreciative of the great community on this site and those yet to come to be Pellet Fans.
  • #41 by Greg1 on 16 Dec 2017
  • My actual age is 43, my wife says I act 12.  But most days the body feels much older then that. I hit 41 and the health issues hit.
  • #42 by Son of Earle on 16 Dec 2017
  • I am 38.5 years old.  As I age there seems to be fewer people telling me what to do, and I like that.
  • #43 by SirIkeNewtron on 17 Dec 2017
  • My actual age is 43, my wife says I act 12. 

Lol same exact here man, 44 going on 17 as the wife would say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • #44 by Michael_NW on 17 Dec 2017
  • 58 and holding steady . . .
  • #45 by yorkdude on 17 Dec 2017
  • funny video from Saturday night live, look up "Alexa Silver SNL"  Appropriate for this crowd
    That is what I need, who thinks of stuff like that? Oh yeah, smart & creative people.
    Made me laugh a few times, that part has me nervous.
Pages:
Actions