Poll: I am 100% certain I am buying one of these units.

Yes.
- 7 (21.9%)
No.
- 25 (78.1%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Kristin Meredith on 08 Apr 2018
  • We will have the drawing tomorrow, Monday, April 9 at Noon.  I will post the results, here, a minute or two thereafter. 
  • #2 by Bentley on 09 Apr 2018
  • And the winner is...Please send Kristin your name and address so we can get it out to you!

• #3 by Kristin Meredith on 09 Apr 2018
  • No 64 -- ruebenray!!!   Congrats and I hope you enjoy the pit :clap:
  • #4 by Bar-B-Lew on 09 Apr 2018
  • Congrats and have fun with it!
  • #5 by yorkdude on 09 Apr 2018
  • Great job and congratulations “RR”. Thanks to Bentley and Kristin for the hard work and everyone else for helping make these possible.
  • #6 by Fire708 on 09 Apr 2018
  • Congrats!
    Thanks again to Bently for the review. I’m considering adding one of these to the deck now.
  • #7 by LowSlowJoe on 09 Apr 2018
  • Congrats ruebenray....

Now,  I wonder how long it will be before the $400 burns a whole in my pocket into a Walmart cash register...   If I could hold off till late fall, maybe I could get one for $300 :)  Oh my this really was a review that I almost wish I hadn't seen. I need spend $400 another smoker, like I need a hole in my head.
  • #8 by reubenray on 09 Apr 2018
  • No 64 -- ruebenray!!!   Congrats and I hope you enjoy the pit :clap:

WHAT!!!!

I cannot believe this.  I have been at the Chattanooga Aquarium all day and forgot about the drawing.  My wife squealed when I told her.  She is already making a list of what she wants smoked.  The top of the list is jerky and fish.

Thanks, thanks,thanks.

I will send the info to Kristin.
  • #9 by Bentley on 09 Apr 2018
  • I am very happy for you both!  I wish you were still in this area...and I will try and get it cleaned and packed this week.  There were very light snow flurries this morning...It is now officially getting ridicules.  Just gray and nasty today and I cannot get motivated to clean, much less disassemble!
  • #10 by glitchy on 09 Apr 2018
  • Congrats reubenray. I hope you enjoy it and post lots more pics.
  • #11 by reubenray on 09 Apr 2018
  • I am very happy for you both!  I wish you were still in this area...and I will try and get it cleaned and packed this week.  There were very light snow flurries this morning...It is now officially getting ridicules.  Just gray and nasty today and I cannot get motivated to clean, much less disassemble!

Don't rush to get this done Bentley.  I won't be home for another 10 days (April 18th) and I leave again on April 27th for 16 nights.
  • #12 by Canadian John on 09 Apr 2018
  • Congratulations reubenray..Enjoy your new smoker.
  • #13 by slaga on 09 Apr 2018
  • Congratulations reubanray! It looks like I am going to have to buy mine. :rotf:
  • #14 by rgold01 on 09 Apr 2018
  • congratulations and enjoy the new  :bbq:
  • #15 by slaga on 09 Apr 2018
  • Concerning the poll, before the reviews I was not interested in getting a new pit at all and I was moderately interested in the uni pizza oven. Because of the reviews, I am no longer interested in the pellet fueled pizza oven and I will be buying one of these Pit Boss smokers this week. Thanks for doing the reviews Bentley and Kristin. :clap:
Pages:
Actions