Poll: I am 100% certain I am buying one of these units.

Yes.
- 7 (21.9%)
No.
- 25 (78.1%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by Michael_NW on 10 Apr 2018
  • Congrats, reubenray! It's so good to see it go to someone who is excited to use it!
  • #32 by reubenray on 10 Apr 2018
  • Thanks everyone for the congratulation.

I have downloaded the manual to get a head start of using it when I get back home.
  • #33 by Brushpopper on 10 Apr 2018
  • Congrats ruebenray!!  :cool:  Will it go in the motor home or stay at the house?
  • #34 by wilpark on 10 Apr 2018
  • Congrats RR/  Thank you Bentley and Kristin for the testing.   because of your hard work we are all winners here.
  • #35 by Free Mr. Tony on 10 Apr 2018
  • I feel bad for all those in that number range except the winner. Those second tickets sold all within a few minutes of each other. Several people missed it by minutes and seconds.
  • #36 by reubenray on 10 Apr 2018
  • Congrats ruebenray!!  :cool:  Will it go in the motor home or stay at the house?

It will stay at the house along side the GMG Daniel Boone.  I will need to get a cover for it.  My wife and I went by a Walmart today in Chattanoogo to see if they had one for her to look at, but they did not.
  • #37 by RobertG on 10 Apr 2018
  • Congratulations, reubenray  :clap:   
  • #38 by slaga on 10 Apr 2018

It will stay at the house along side the GMG Daniel Boone.  I will need to get a cover for it.  My wife and I went by a Walmart today in Chattanoogo to see if they had one for her to look at, but they did not.
    Only 1 of the 5 Walmarts I went to in San Antonio had one put together. The one I could actually look at was sitting on a shelf that was 42" to 48" above the floor. They got me a ladder so I could look down into the bottom of the grill where the water pan and fire pot is. ;)
  • #39 by Bar-B-Lew on 10 Apr 2018

Only 1 of the 5 Walmarts I went to in San Antonio had one put together. The one I could actually look at was sitting on a shelf that was 42" to 48" above the floor. They got me a ladder so I could look down into the bottom of the grill where the water pan and fire pot is. ;)

Did you buy it?
  • #40 by slaga on 10 Apr 2018

Did you buy it?
    No. It was before the raffle ended so I was still hoping to win the raffle.
  • #41 by TechMOGogy on 12 Apr 2018
  • Congrats!
    This and the test thread have been one of the best to follow in years, in my opinion.
    I loved it and checked PF multiple times per day to see the latest updates, comments, graphs and cooks.
    Thanks to all
  • #42 by Goosehunter51 on 13 Apr 2018
  • I voted no, but look at what is in my truck.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

Actually bought it for my guys at work.  Now we can smoke at work.
  • #43 by reubenray on 13 Apr 2018
  • With so many buying this there may need to be a separate thread on how to or what to smoke on it?
  • #44 by Kristin Meredith on 13 Apr 2018
  • There is a section for Dansons/Pit Boss smokers, so you folks can post threads in that section
  • #45 by riverrat49 on 13 Apr 2018
  • A Big +1 on that  :clap:
    Congrats!
    This and the test thread have been one of the best to follow in years, in my opinion.
    I loved it and checked PF multiple times per day to see the latest updates, comments, graphs and cooks.
    Thanks to all

Pages:
Actions