Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blackstone tail gater combo  (Read 774 times)

yorkdude

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • Lake Elbo-Manhattan Kansas
Blackstone tail gater combo
« on: April 15, 2018, 10:53:53 AM »

Just curious if anyone has any experience with this, it is approx. a 24' griddle and 24" bbq.
Just thought something like that would be kind of a neat addition to the lake cooking arsenal.
Tried to get one of the little 17" griddles on the special but never got an email responding and saw this?

Th3Batman86

• Digging the Pellet Smoke.
  • I love Pellet Grills - Abraham Lincoln (Probably)
Re: Blackstone tail gater combo
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 02:17:17 PM »

I don’t have that but I do have the three griddles and the pizza oven. I am happy with all their products so don’t imagine you can go wrong. You can also get the 28 or the 36 and get a grill top accessory for them if you are worried about not having enough space on the griddle grill combo of the tailgater
LoneStar Grillz 42”, Blackstone Griddle, Pit Barrel Cooker, Meadow Creek TS250, Weber Summit Kamado, Gozney Dome,

Bar-B-Lew

• Global Moderator
  • You don't Drink the Kool-aid anymore.
  • Schnecksville, PA
    • Bar-B-Lews Blog
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 04:18:24 PM »

I have the Camp Chef model similar to what you speak of but have not assembled it yet.
MAK 2*, Memphis Elite, Traeger XL, Blaz'n Grand Slam, Pit Boss Copperhead 5, Weber Genesis II 435 SS, Sizzle Q SQ180

yorkdude

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • Lake Elbo-Manhattan Kansas
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 05:32:03 PM »

I have the Camp Chef model similar to what you speak of but have not assembled it yet.
I just think for a the money you can’t go wrong. It’s on special on the big box hardware store,branded orange.

Bar-B-Lew

• Global Moderator
  • You don't Drink the Kool-aid anymore.
  • Schnecksville, PA
    • Bar-B-Lews Blog
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 05:40:44 PM »

I just think for a the money you can’t go wrong. It’s on special on the big box hardware store,branded orange.

That is a lot less than I paid, but mine is all stainless steel except for the griddle.  Great price on the Blackstone.
MAK 2*, Memphis Elite, Traeger XL, Blaz'n Grand Slam, Pit Boss Copperhead 5, Weber Genesis II 435 SS, Sizzle Q SQ180

Clonesmoker

• Digging the Pellet Smoke.
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 04:29:02 PM »

I have one and use it about a dozen or so times a year.  After I got it, I went to assemble it and could not get the griddle or the grill to attach to the base. The drip trays for the grill were useless also. The mounts were welded on but in the wrong places. They sent me a new base and it works fine. I just wish the griddle would get a little hotter. I does have the H-style burner in it. Nice carry bag for the base and one for the griddle and grill. Nice little combo. Grill does get hot pretty quickly.  I just wish that you could fold the leg assemblies without taking the extensions off.  I think I paid $150 a few years ago. Griddle is nice and seasons.
Pages: [1]   Go Up