Pages:
Actions
  • #46 by slaga on 13 May 2018
  •  Awesome job! Very well done!
  • #47 by Fire708 on 14 May 2018
  • Wow, came out amazing. TY for sharing. I can barely paint with stencils so your work is impressive.
  • #48 by pmillen on 14 May 2018
  • Absolutely amazing rebuild.  Also much faster than I thought possible.
  • #49 by TechMOGogy on 14 May 2018
  • Thanks for all the positive comments!
    It was fun but am glad it is over.

This is the next project :)

[ Invalid Attachment ]

• #50 by Canadian John on 14 May 2018

•  A job to be proud of...An extremely gratifying experience on your end for sure!
  • #51 by Canadian John on 15 May 2018

•  Just had to ask (re: next project ), is it the pit or the dog bowl? Reply not required.. Please don't take the question the wrong way Dan. I just

don't have anything better to do.  ;)
  • #52 by dieselr88 on 15 May 2018
  • Congrats on a job well done, that turned out great
  • #53 by Free Mr. Tony on 16 May 2018
  • I don't get down to the sub forums very often. This is awesome! Not surprised based on what you've told me about your trucks, but still amazing.
  • #54 by Piksil on 18 May 2018
  • Awesome job! Such a short amount of time too.  :clap:
  • #55 by Mudflap on 18 May 2018
  •  :clap: :clap: great job.
    Maybe the old owner will buy it back .... I would keep it also

Mudflap
  • #56 by wyd on 19 May 2018
  • I just stumbled onto this thread and Wow what a great thread. :cool:  What a great job as it looks brand new or even better.  After reading I' wondering who lets a high end grill get that beat up but what a great job you did in bringing it back to life.  Very enjoyable read. :clap:
  • #57 by Goosehunter51 on 20 May 2018
  •  :clap: :clap: :clap:
  • #58 by okie smokie on 21 May 2018
  • I just stumbled onto this thread and Wow what a great thread. :cool:  What a great job as it looks brand new or even better.  After reading I' wondering who lets a high end grill get that beat up but what a great job you did in bringing it back to life.  Very enjoyable read. :clap:
    How do you like your LG 900?
  • #59 by cookingjnj on 22 May 2018
  • Just getting back to this thread!  Trying to think of more creative words others have not used yet, but failing miserably.  Wow, great work Dan.  I could only wish to have the patience and talent to bring a machine like that back to life.  Thanks for sharing the whole process with us..... including the tease near the end.
  • #60 by TechMOGogy on 23 May 2018
Pages:
Actions