Actions
  • #61 by Bar-B-Lew on 23 May 2018
  • nice story
  • #62 by Kristin Meredith on 24 May 2018
  • #63 by Brushpopper on 24 May 2018
  • Yoder did a write up on the restoration
    https://www.yodersmokers.com/blog/testimonials/classic-restoration.html

Nice to see all your work recognized!

The quality of the restoration deserves to be recognized.  I think Yoder owes TechMOGogy something for all of the smokers he is going to sell for them.  That's a great story and restoration job!
  • #64 by Canadian John on 24 May 2018

• True "craftsmanship". There are few and far between!
  • #65 by Bentley on 24 May 2018
  • Edit:  I did not interpret the 1st paragraph correctly, it did not say a Pelletheads cooked Pork on a Yoder.  Sure sounds that way to me though...

"He first saw one in use at the 2015 American Royal when he was competing with Team Pelletheads. Dan was cooking chicken on a FEC100 and a pulled pork was being done on a YS640 on a comp cart."
  • #66 by TechMOGogy on 27 May 2018
  • I think I actually screwed that up!
    I think the year there was a YS640 doing pork was the 1st year I came and I just hung out and watched/helped vs cook ;)
    Oh well, I was going to try to get a pelletfan.com plug in but no real way to work it in based on the questions they asked :(
  • #67 by Bentley on 27 May 2018
  • OK, I think you have jogged my memory, 2013 or 14 and it was 2 guys that were never heard of since!
  • #68 by Free Mr. Tony on 29 May 2018
  • It was wine n swine, and I forget the other guy. Wine n swine posted here and there back then, but I think the other guy just joined to do the royal and never really posted.

Wine n swine did his pork on his Yoder, and pretty sure the other guy used a louisiana lg that pelletking brought to do ribs.

Pretty sure the ribs were the highest placing finished meat for that year. 99th or something like that.
Pages:
Actions