Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone ever use brisket for jerky?  (Read 781 times)

Ralphie

• Thinkin about Renouncing Charcoal.
Re: Anyone ever use brisket for jerky?
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2018, 11:52:52 AM »

Just as a side note. There was a thread awhile back where I suggested that people put where they live in their profile. This is the exact sort of thread that it comes in handy.

Agree. I frequently click on poster’s profiles to see where they live. Sometimes out of curiosity but usually to gain context to what they’ve written...typically regarding subjects like meat prices and availability, pellet brand access, store names, etc...
Rec Tec Stampede RT-590  40 going on 13

Bar-B-Lew

• Global Moderator
  • You don't Drink the Kool-aid anymore.
  • Schnecksville, PA
    • Bar-B-Lews Blog
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2018, 12:10:56 PM »

Just as a side note. There was a thread awhile back where I suggested that people put where they live in their profile. This is the exact sort of thread that it comes in handy.

Agree. I frequently click on poster’s profiles to see where they live. Sometimes out of curiosity but usually to gain context to what they’ve written...typically regarding subjects like meat prices and availability, pellet brand access, store names, etc...

Then, add your location to your profile so it show up on the screen. ;)
MAK 2*, Memphis Elite, Traeger XL, Blaz'n Grand Slam, Pit Boss Copperhead 5, Weber Genesis II 435 SS, Sizzle Q SQ180

Free Mr. Tony

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • Fort Wayne, Indiana
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2018, 12:45:49 PM »

If you put it in the "personal text" section it will show up next to your post instead of having to click on their screen name.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up