Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by leppolite on 25 May 2018
  • Rack of Ribs, Pork Shoulder Carnitas, Moink Balls and Stuffed Jalapenos for Monday.
  • #17 by Conumdrum on 25 May 2018
  • BB ribs, fresh corn, BBQ beans and tater salad.  And beer.
  • #18 by Bar-B-Lew on 26 May 2018
  • Jerky and wings

• #19 by LowSlowJoe on 26 May 2018
  • One cook done... 11.5 pound Prime Packer brisket from costco
  • #20 by ylr on 26 May 2018
  • Trying out baby backs for the first time; they look pretty meaty, and they were on sale!  :cool:
  • #21 by dk117 on 26 May 2018
  • pretty standard fare.  Two racks of meaty baby back ribs, a half dozen chicken thighs, 20 ABT's.    Watermelon, potato salad, corn, summer slaw.   With just 5 adults and 4 kids this should be more than enough.  If I remember  I'll grab a picture of the meal before consumption.

DK
    • dk117
  • #22 by Bar-B-Lew on 26 May 2018
  • LSJ, that brisket looks tasty!
  • #23 by David on 27 May 2018
  • BB ribs
  • #24 by cookingjnj on 27 May 2018
  • Not for Memorial Day.  The family is getting together today, so I have 7 racks of spares on as we speak.  Will also grill off some store bought sausage as well.  Should be good eating.  Smells great already.
  • #25 by pz on 27 May 2018
  • We had planned o go RV-ing, but turns out the weather at our destination was worse than at home so we canceled our reservation. We had rock fish tacos yesterday, and today we're not doing anything special, but are planning wood fired pizza.
  • #26 by Bentley on 27 May 2018
  • I figure with the butter it is part of the wing sauce, but I cant figure out the green powder in everyone?  I figured file powder, but that does not make a lot of sense in all 4...

• #27 by Bar-B-Lew on 27 May 2018
  • Rosemary - green
    Dry Ranch - white
    I don't remember what the other spice was

The scorpion sauce has now been named - Tongue Nummer

Most everyone that tried it yesterday began sweating very quickly.
  • #28 by Bentley on 27 May 2018
  • Yet those with allergies were quite happy with the nasal relief for a few hours?
  • #29 by Bar-B-Lew on 27 May 2018
  • Yet those with allergies were quite happy with the nasal relief for a few hours?

my buddy said it was so hot his sweat was sweating
  • #30 by Bentley on 27 May 2018
  • I had a coach once say he got hit so hard in football he said his hair hurt!
Pages:
Actions