Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by riverrat49 on 08 Jun 2018
  • You are all cordially invited to McEuen Park in Coeur d' Alene Idaho July 13-15, This will be a Beer and BBQ Fest (Competition) Entry Fee is $10 and money being raised is for Sgt Moore (K-27) who was killed in the line of duty. There will be Breweries and a KCBS sanctioned competition (Sat) This will be a weekend long event. Feel free to stop by G-Pa D's BBQ/ Hoakie Smoakes the secret word is "PelletFan"  ;) ;)

Mods, I placed this here for max exposure, please feel free to move as you see fit.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #2 by pz on 09 Jun 2018
  • I'll be there even though it is a long drive  ;D

Nice for the promoters to do this in honor of Sgt. Moore.
  • #3 by riverrat49 on 09 Jun 2018
  • Thanks pz, Hope to see ya there...

I'll be there even though it is a long drive  ;D

Nice for the promoters to do this in honor of Sgt. Moore.
  • #4 by pz on 09 Jun 2018
  • I'll be sure to stop by G-Pa D's BBQ/ Hoakie Smoake and say hello  ;)
  • #5 by pz on 26 Jul 2018
  • It was nice to meet you and your crew at the competition, RR - we unfortunately could not stay the entire time as we needed to get ready for a trip. How did the competition turn out?
  • #6 by riverrat49 on 27 Jul 2018
  • Nice to meet you too, We didn't do as well as we hoped but it's just that way some days  :rotf: I'm off to Fairchild AFB Sat 28th July for "Feed the Troops" we got 150 racks of ribs and 400 lbs of pork to cook by Noon on Saturday... I love a good challenge  :cool:

It was nice to meet you and your crew at the competition, RR - we unfortunately could not stay the entire time as we needed to get ready for a trip. How did the competition turn out?
  • #7 by pz on 27 Jul 2018
  • Best of luck!  :clap:
Pages:
Actions