Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by migraine8626 on 08 Jun 2018
  • Hi all...
    I tried posting pics several times with no success...I download them then hit insert and all it says is attachment 1 and the attachment is still in the browse window...The photo's are 4 mb or smaller...Thanks as always...Rock
  • #2 by Bentley on 08 Jun 2018
  • Not trying to mean, but a teaching moment for the new comers.  try the search feature and if you do not get an answer let us know.
  • #3 by migraine8626 on 08 Jun 2018
  • I actually been there twice...That's where I noticed my attached file didn't look like the one in your demonstration...From what I viewed I did everything correctly...When I attach this is what I see...{attach 1}....I also noticed when I go to hit the insert I don't get the normal live icon...Their is no change to the insert icon like lighting up or coming alive...Thanks as always...Rock
  • #4 by Bentley on 08 Jun 2018
  • Well, then I am at the end of my expertise.  You might want to post "how" you are trying to post, iPhone, tapatalk, flicker...so others who know this stuff can jump in!

Another reason I use Imgur and Photobucket!
  • #5 by Deebo1133 on 09 Jun 2018
  • If you are posting from tablet or mobile device Tapatalk is super easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • #6 by migraine8626 on 09 Jun 2018
  • Ok I think I know what happened now...I shot the pics on my galaxy android then copied them to my computer and tried to upload them from there...The android format must of came along with it...
Pages:
Actions