Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: My how this site has grown  (Read 1272 times)

InThePitBBQ

Re: My how this site has grown
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2017, 04:22:26 PM »

I went into my profile, under the avatar option is a window titled "personal text" and listed my location there thanks for the tip!

Free Mr. Tony

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • Fort Wayne, Indiana
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2017, 05:21:56 PM »

I went into my profile, under the avatar option is a window titled "personal text" and listed my location there thanks for the tip!

Good you brought this up. I think unless someone wants to keep this private, everyone should do this. Brethren uses vbulletin, and that is one of the features of that forum version that I like. Everyone's hometown is right under their name. Alot of people post something like "wish I could find that around here", but no one knows where "here" is unless they ask. This way, a quick glance let's you know whether you can help that person out or not.

Trooper

• Thinkin about Renouncing Charcoal.
  • Grand Haven, MI
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2017, 05:37:59 PM »

Good you brought this up. I think unless someone wants to keep this private, everyone should do this. Brethren uses vbulletin, and that is one of the features of that forum version that I like. Everyone's hometown is right under their name. Alot of people post something like "wish I could find that around here", but no one knows where "here" is unless they ask. This way, a quick glance let's you know whether you can help that person out or not.

Ditto!
Through many dangers, toils, and snares,I have already come;
-Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
   and grace will lead me home.

InThePitBBQ

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2017, 06:05:12 PM »

Well yea, and now looking at the last three posters turns out were all pretty close to each other.  Ft. Wayne's an hour from me and I get up to Grand Haven for the Coast Guard festival most years, it's one of our favorite stops on the boat every year.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up