Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by yorkdude on 16 Jun 2018
  • Just got my gift for Dad’s Day.
    Long time Seger fan and November 24th. I will be at the Sprint Center in Kansas City.
    If you have not seen him in concert, you NEED to if you like his music.
    SO excited!!!
  • #2 by cookingjnj on 16 Jun 2018
  • What an awesome gift yorkdude.  I like Bob Seger's music but have never seen him in concert.  Enjoy!  Happy Fathers Day tomorrow to all the dads out there.  I hope you can enjoy the day, and even better if you can enjoy the day with your pit involvement as well. 
  • #3 by yorkdude on 16 Jun 2018
  • What an awesome gift yorkdude.  I like Bob Seger's music but have never seen him in concert.  Enjoy!  Happy Fathers Day tomorrow to all the dads out there.  I hope you can enjoy the day, and even better if you can enjoy the day with your pit involvement as well.
    In my opinion he is absolutely FANTASTIC in concert. 30 years or so was the 1st time I saw him, several times since.
  • #4 by Trooper on 16 Jun 2018
  • I wanted to see Ted Nugent, but he's not on "tour"
    Mostly just doing interviews.
  • #5 by Bentley on 17 Jun 2018
  • Never seen Bob and the Silver Bullet Band...would like to.  Last saw Ted in 2003, he blew ZZ off the stage in his Shock n Awe tour!

You Dads enjoy your day!
  • #6 by Kristin Meredith on 17 Jun 2018
  • Happy Father's Day to all you Dads and Granddads out there!  If you have a pic of kids and grand kids, or the day's cooking activities, please share!
  • #7 by yorkdude on 17 Jun 2018
  • I have not seen Ted Nugent but always wanted to, I have seen ZZ Top and they were really good I thought.
    The kids asked us last year if we wanted to go with them to see AC-DC and we passed, that turned out to be a big mistake since they announced no more.
  • #8 by Canadian John on 17 Jun 2018

•  Fathers Day to all.

• #9 by Greg1 on 17 Jun 2018
  • Bob Seger tickets what a great gift.  I have seen him 6 times lastly last summer always a great show.  Have a awesome time!
  • #10 by riverrat49 on 17 Jun 2018
  • Happy Fathers Day to all  :bbq: :clap: :bbq:
  • #11 by yorkdude on 17 Jun 2018
  • I will say that I am very grateful for my wife, she made Fathers Day possible.
Pages:
Actions