Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by GatorDave on 19 Jun 2018
  • Does anyone know much about the Wood Master D400?  I know it was tested on the other site, but that was long ago, and the comments and questions thread disappeared for it.  I'm wondering how it compares to the pits of today.  It sort of reminds me of a high end Bullseye with a good controller on it.  I thought it wasn't being manufactured anymore, but I found a backdoor to it on their website, so I'm curious about it again.
  • #2 by BigDave83 on 19 Jun 2018
  • It will allow you to add it to a cart. So it must still be made or they have old stock left.
  • #3 by GatorDave on 19 Jun 2018
  • I just called them.  They are not for sale right now I guess.  They told me they are reworking them and should be releasing them again in the late summer or fall.  I guess I wasn't supposed to be able to get to that page on their site..lol.  I wonder what would have happened if I completed the purchase.
  • #4 by Bentley on 20 Jun 2018
  • The circular grill was about the only question members seemed to have with that pit.  Its performance was very good in almost all categories!
  • #5 by RanrocSmoker on 20 Jun 2018
  • Just went to their site and see that they're calling it the "Deck" grill? Is that what you're talking about? There is a brochure that you can download as well. Looks like it comes in powder black, stainless, or can customize with logo of choice. When I added to cart it shows up as $1395 ($1295 plus $100 for shipping). Too much for my pockets!

Go Knights!
Pages:
Actions