Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: PelletFan Tailgate -Fresno State Bulldogs v UofM Golden Gophers Football 9/8/18  (Read 4637 times)

ZCZ

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
2013 Memphis Pro
24th in Ribs at the 2015 American Royal
Titus 3:3-7

ZCZ

Kristin and I will be at the Fresno State Vs U of Minnesota football game Saturday September 8, 2018.  Even if it is just the 2 of us, we will bring an Ez-up and table to tailgate.  Even if you don't want to come to the game, come join us for a time at the tailgate. All we ask if you are coming is to let us know so we can have some extra food and bring a chair!  It is a 6:30pm kick-off, so we will probably be out there from about 2-6!

Hope to see a few Members!

Getting close. Hope the nearby MN Pellet Fans can make it. Please PM Bentley if you are coming so we can plan for how much food to have.
Thanks,
Al
2013 Memphis Pro

Gringo

• Using less gas.

I wish I could be there to meet everyone, but we're going to see my grandson for the weekend.

I hope everyone has a great time!

- Gringo

(Go Gophers!  :))
Lakeville, MN MemphisPro Weber Performer Blackstone 36" Griddle

glitchy

• Thinkin about Renouncing Charcoal.

Wish I could make it too, but have a soccer game to attend about 90 minutes the opposite direction. If it had been towards Minneapoliis I might have been able to make it work after soccer was done.
MAK 2* General (2021) | KBQ C-60 | Weber Summit Charcoal w/SnS LP, customized Big Joetisserie, Vortex, and Hunsaker Griddle | Weber Genesis II - S345 | Weber Traveler | Fireboard 2 Drive

Lothar1974

• Starting to taste the Smoke.
  • Never trust a skinny chef

Hoping to make it but I am oncall for work and we have been having allot if issues  :(     Hoping to know more by tomorrow AM. 
Memphis Elite MES40 1st Gen MES40 2.5 Gen Blackstone 36' Griddle

Bentley

• Administrator
  • Your at the point in life...one pit is enough...
  • Mayberry

Well, we will be there from about 2-6pm.  If anyone can make it great, if not we understand!  Al, will see you tonight for dinner.  Will call late afternoon when we get in!
"‘One who puts on his armor should not boast like one who takes it off.’”

ZCZ

I picked up Bentley & Kristin at their hotel about 5:30 and we headed out for the 5-8 Club - Home of the Juicy Lucy burger in So. Mpls. (Cedar & Crosstown). 

[ Invalid Attachment ]

Bentley had the Saucy Sally

[ Invalid Attachment ]

A half pound burger stuffed with our secret sauce and topped with american cheese, shredded lettuce, raw onions, and a smear of thousand island dressing.

Kristin had the Roadhouse Burger

[ Invalid Attachment ]

A 5-8 sauce, american cheese, bacon and onion rings made this burger a staff favorite.

I had the House standard Juicy Lucy. Burgers were very good and had a great visit!!
Will let them comment on the finer points of their meal.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 10:00:25 PM by ZCZ »
2013 Memphis Pro

Bentley

• Administrator
  • Your at the point in life...one pit is enough...
  • Mayberry

It was a Great Burger!  Onion rings were dissapointing.  Looked great when they brought them to different tables, but found out they are not made from scratch, nor were they cooked properly...you have to ask for crisp!  Who knew!  But again, one Fine Burger, I would go back for it!

Was so Great to see and get to spend time with Z!  Has been 3 years!

Go Dogs!
"‘One who puts on his armor should not boast like one who takes it off.’”

Bar-B-Lew

• Global Moderator
  • You don't Drink the Kool-aid anymore.
  • Schnecksville, PA
    • Bar-B-Lews Blog

I hope y'all are having a great time and the weather is cooperating.
MAK 2*, Memphis Elite, Traeger XL, Blaz'n Grand Slam, Pit Boss Copperhead 5, Weber Genesis II 435 SS, Sizzle Q SQ180

yorkdude

• Lake Elbo-Manhattan Kansas

That is really neat.

Trooper

• Thinkin about Renouncing Charcoal.
  • Grand Haven, MI

About noon today, I called my good friend ZCZ and discussed with him the fact that I indeed would be rooting for the Fresno State BULLDOGS as they take on his beloved Minnesota Gophers.

This would be to honor Bentley and Kristen who have traveled a great distance to enjoy this game. I told ZCZ that I certainly wanted      B & K to head back to Virginia with a victory under their belts.

ZCZ continued in the conversation by stating he would therefore be rooting heavily (in retailiation) for the Wolverines when they take on MSU later this year.

What kind of a friend is that? Just who would do a thing like that?? That is tough to take, ZCZ!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 07:10:21 PM by Trooper »
Through many dangers, toils, and snares,I have already come;
-Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
   and grace will lead me home.

pmillen

• Global Moderator
  • You are starting to smell like smoke.
  • This pistol is most fun for the buck

It's great to read about these web site generated friendships.  They're not common on other sites.
Paul

MAK 2-Star – M Grills M-36 – Hunsaker Drum – Basic 36" Blackstone Griddle – PK Grill – Masterbuilt 1050 – Kamado Joe Big Joe w/FireBoard Drive & Blower

Bar-B-Lew

• Global Moderator
  • You don't Drink the Kool-aid anymore.
  • Schnecksville, PA
    • Bar-B-Lews Blog

Looks like now sign of rain out that way. Hope they all have a great time.

I've met Bentley 2x and Kristin 1x.  Great folks.  Looking forward to the next time we meet up.

Would love to meet others on here.  I have only been active on 2 message boards in my life, and have made some life long friends on them.  Never had a bad experience meeting up with a member.

Go Bulldogs!
MAK 2*, Memphis Elite, Traeger XL, Blaz'n Grand Slam, Pit Boss Copperhead 5, Weber Genesis II 435 SS, Sizzle Q SQ180

ZCZ

I was kinda wondering the same thing back at you. If MN comes out on top you are off the hook.  No harm, no foul.  If not I will root for Bonnie’s favorite team and it’s GO BLUE!
Z
2013 Memphis Pro

ZCZ

It's great to read about these web site generated friendships.  They're not common on other sites.

All in good fun between Trooper & I. We met at the 2010 American Royal and we hit it off. Have had lots of good laughs together. He is from MI and I from MN. Come to find out he lives on Hidden Creek Court in MI and I live on Hidden Creek Place in MN. Go figure.
Z
2013 Memphis Pro
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up