Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Jstocks on 20 Jun 2018
  • Hello gents and ladies! My name is Jonathan and I'm from South Alabama. I recently became interested in owning a pellet grill/smoker. In my research, I landed on this site and so I decided to join since I found some good information.

I've never smoked my own meats, but I'm interested in learning. I love to grill. I'm gonna be looking for advice for a smoker/grill combo that's made in USA. Yeah, I know they cost more, but that's the route I'll likely take.

Look forward to learning from you guys.
  • #2 by triplebq on 20 Jun 2018
  • Welcome to the group.
  • #3 by reubenray on 20 Jun 2018
  • Where are you at in South Alabama?  I am in Elberta which is about 10 miles East of Foley.  Let me know if I can help and welcome to the group.
  • #4 by Bobitis on 20 Jun 2018
  • Howdy Jonathan from way up in the NW corner.
  • #5 by TLK on 21 Jun 2018
  • Welcome from Ohio!
  • #6 by Canadian John on 21 Jun 2018

•  Welcome Jonathan from Ontario, Canada..You shouldn't have a hard time adjusting to cooking with pellets.. :D
  • #7 by gwilliams99 on 21 Jun 2018
  • Welcome from central Alabama
  • #8 by riverrat49 on 22 Jun 2018
  • Anywhere near Orange Beach, AL ?

Hello gents and ladies! My name is Jonathan and I'm from South Alabama. I recently became interested in owning a pellet grill/smoker. In my research, I landed on this site and so I decided to join since I found some good information.

I've never smoked my own meats, but I'm interested in learning. I love to grill. I'm gonna be looking for advice for a smoker/grill combo that's made in USA. Yeah, I know they cost more, but that's the route I'll likely take.

Look forward to learning from you guys.
  • #9 by Jstocks on 22 Jun 2018
  • Just up the road in Spanish Fort
  • #10 by riverrat49 on 22 Jun 2018
  • We will be there for WFC 6-11 Nov PelletFans are always Welcomed, as we get closer we will post more info.
    Just up the road in Spanish Fort
Pages:
Actions