Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zaycon  (Read 1457 times)

Bentley

• Administrator
  • Your at the point in life...one pit is enough...
  • Mayberry
Re: Zaycon
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2018, 12:53:03 PM »

Nope, just an opportunity to share my thoughts.

Welcome to the club!

If links aren't allowed, I apologize for posting one.  Hope I didn't violate a rule.

It is so ironic that when I ask for feedback about it on here, they go out of business.  Go figure. 
"‘One who puts on his armor should not boast like one who takes it off.’”

riverrat49

• Digging the Pellet Smoke.
  • "If all else Fails call it Burnt Endz" Spokane, WA
    • G-Pa D's BBQ Team
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2018, 02:14:08 PM »

Although I was unaware Spokane had a Zaycon, local news has reported it has suddenly closed and reporters phone calls are not being returned.
World Food Championship Culinary Team- 2016, 2017, 2018 Taste of America Challenge Champion- 2016/2018 World Food Championship Judge Competition Pitmaster/ Certified BBQ Judge

Th3Batman86

• I love Pellet Grills - Abraham Lincoln (Probably)
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2018, 02:25:24 PM »

I read about the suspension last night on FB and a lot of people have contacted their credit card company to get a refund.  Hopefully, that is an option for you, Th3Bathman86.  Not quite sure what the story is but guess they are no longer an option.  We don't have a Restaurant Depot near us but I could check out Cash and Carry.  I liked the idea of the meat being so fresh.

I sent them an email using the contact us for questions, apparently I need to do the credit card route. Thanks for the heads up. Pretty weird they didn't send out an email to the subscriber base.
LoneStar Grillz 42”, Blackstone Griddle, Pit Barrel Cooker, Meadow Creek TS250, Weber Summit Kamado, Gozney Dome,

Th3Batman86

• I love Pellet Grills - Abraham Lincoln (Probably)
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2018, 02:43:07 PM »

I just called Chase (my cc company) and they were super easy. They are giving me the credit now and then they will attempt to reach out to the company. They will notify me if the company responds. That was easy.
LoneStar Grillz 42”, Blackstone Griddle, Pit Barrel Cooker, Meadow Creek TS250, Weber Summit Kamado, Gozney Dome,

riverrat49

• "If all else Fails call it Burnt Endz" Spokane, WA
    • G-Pa D's BBQ Team
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2018, 03:55:20 PM »

This was on the door.
 [ Invalid Attachment ]
World Food Championship Culinary Team- 2016, 2017, 2018 Taste of America Challenge Champion- 2016/2018 World Food Championship Judge Competition Pitmaster/ Certified BBQ Judge
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up