Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by grilltreats on 29 Jun 2018
  • Probably Ribs or Burgers. We don't plan to far ahead. Just waiting on my wife to decide what she wants.  Shrimp, King crab and garden Zucchini tonight on the REC TEC so far! 
  • #17 by verapx on 29 Jun 2018
  • hamburgers, sausage and hot dogs(for my Dad). Good ole "Meric'n" food for a USA Holiday!!!!
  • #18 by Kristin Meredith on 29 Jun 2018
  • I am interested to hear how your bread pudding turns out.  Classic pairing of lemon and blueberry and I would think the ricotta would add a lot of moisture.  I hope you take some pictures and post.
  • #19 by LowSlowJoe on 29 Jun 2018
  • Probably chicken halves to simulate the ones the Lions Club grills down at the park... but will save me from having to stand in line
  • #20 by cookingjnj on 01 Jul 2018
  • Still out of town and don't get home until early Tuesday morning after 8 days and 6 time zones away from home for work. Thinking my pits might be quiet on the 4th. I will be jealous seeing what everyone presents.
  • #21 by grilltreats on 01 Jul 2018
  • My wife has brought home two racks of pork ribs so the plan is coming together for the 4th!
  • #22 by jdmessner on 01 Jul 2018
  • Probably chicken halves to simulate the ones the Lions Club grills down at the park... but will save me from having to stand in line

Shoot, I still have several 1/2 chickens in the freezer from our Lions Club dinner over Memorial Day! How many do you want?? I'll be glad to fix you up!!  ;)

Do the Lions and your community a favor. Go ahead and stand in line to buy some chicken. You will be supporting a great organization.
  • #23 by mo-kid on 02 Jul 2018
  • My family had our 4th early this year....we all met at my Mom's house down at table rock lake in Missouri. Here's what I brought down as we all had seperate meal time fixin's so as not to overload me mum...
    burgers, pulled pork, baked beans, smoked bologna, jerky and some very good (so I'm told) smoked pistachios.
  • #24 by BC Buck on 02 Jul 2018
  • My family had our 4th early this year....we all met at my Mom's house down at table rock lake in Missouri. Here's what I brought down as we all had seperate meal time fixin's so as not to overload me mum...
    burgers, pulled pork, baked beans, smoked bologna, jerky and some very good (so I'm told) smoked pistachios.
    Sounds like a blast. Table Rock ( The Rock) is the most beautiful lake in Mo.
  • #25 by scdaf on 03 Jul 2018
  • The Jim bowie will have 3 racks of babybacks, the Pit Boss 24 will be doing chicken thighs 2 ways, half marinated in white balsamic citrus dressing, other half will be cooked with Alabama white sauce, Blackstone will be doing burgers for anybody who doesn't like BBQ, grilled peppers and corn today for corn salsa.
  • #26 by Smeauxkin on 03 Jul 2018
  • Styrofoam and packing material. ??? The stampede is "awaiting pickup". Woe is me.
  • #27 by triplebq on 03 Jul 2018
  • A friend of mine called and asked me if I could do some beef ribs for him tomorrow. Any excuse to fire up the smoker is good to me. I wasn't planning on doing much but things change.
  • #28 by Ssteppe on 04 Jul 2018
  • Baby backs on the grill right now. Will be joined with baked beans and a new potato recipe later on.
  • #29 by yorkdude on 04 Jul 2018
  • Hot dogs, hot links, ribs and a few steaks are what we are responsible for. Friends and family are bringing  some other foods.
    Homemade ice cream with sweet condensed milk, tater salad, cuke & tomato salad, deviled eggs, cole slaw & bagged snacks.
    We live in Wamego, KS which lays claim to the oldest & largest fireworks display in the state.
    It is about a 1/4 mile from our home. We will share pictures of our front yard shortly, it’s crazy.
    Google Boomtown wamego.

• #30 by BC Buck on 04 Jul 2018
  • Baby backs on the grill right now. Will be joined with baked beans and a new potato recipe later on.

What potato recipe you trying?
Pages:
Actions