Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: What will be on the pellet grill for the 4Th of July  (Read 1878 times)

Ssteppe

• Using less gas.
Re: What will be on the pellet grill for the 4Th of July
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2018, 02:30:21 PM »

Baby backs on the grill right now. Will be joined with baked beans and a new potato recipe later on.

What potato recipe you trying?

Melted 2 Tablespoons butter in a 9x13 glass dish and swirled it around, then sprinkled a few Tablespoons of shredded parmesan cheese on top of the melted butter. Sprinkled salt, pepper, garlic powder on top. Then cut small baby potatoes in half (can use red or white) and placed them cut side down. (Took about 1.5 lb of potatoes).
Sprinkled with some more salt, pepper, and garlic powder, then on the grill at 400 F for about 20-25 minutes.

I'd make it again - wife loved them.
Memphis Pro - low and slow in Hoosier land.

BC Buck

• Starting to taste the Smoke.
Re: What will be on the pellet grill for the 4Th of July
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2018, 05:24:37 PM »

Baby backs on the grill right now. Will be joined with baked beans and a new potato recipe later on.

What potato recipe you trying?

Melted 2 Tablespoons butter in a 9x13 glass dish and swirled it around, then sprinkled a few Tablespoons of shredded parmesan cheese on top of the melted butter. Sprinkled salt, pepper, garlic powder on top. Then cut small baby potatoes in half (can use red or white) and placed them cut side down. (Took about 1.5 lb of potatoes).
Sprinkled with some more salt, pepper, and garlic powder, then on the grill at 400 F for about 20-25 minutes.

I'd make it again - wife loved them.
Going to try tomorrow. I love easy recipes.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up