Pages:
Actions
  • #46 by Bobitis on 10 Sep 2017
  • Very nice FMT.  :clap:

• #47 by Free Mr. Tony on 10 Sep 2017
  • I'll be that's tasty! .... Do they get smokey at all?

This was back in 2014. I think I've made them a couple times since, but I'm pretty much the only one in the family that likes seafood so they don't get made often. If I remember correctly the clams themselves didn't pick up much on the grill, but the baked shells absolutely did. They had buttered bread crumbs on top, and things like that seem to really soak up the smoke.
  • #48 by Free Mr. Tony on 10 Sep 2017
  • Nice! What did you stuff them with?

As mentioned above I made those in 2014. I am looking for the recipe. I know I combined a couple that I had on hand. Pretty certain it was chopped scallop, the chopped clams, possibly shrimp, parsley, shallot, and lemon juice. Something similar to that anyway. Then it was topped with garlicky bread crumbs. I remember loving them, but couldn't have paid my family to try them. For that reason, they were not a frequent treat.

I know I posted on pelletheads with the recipe. Once that comes back up, maybe I will be able to find it.
  • #49 by Kristin Meredith on 06 Oct 2017
  • Bump -- curious if there are more responses with so many new members.
  • #50 by Starship on 08 Oct 2017
  • Blueberry cobbler.
  • #51 by ICIdaho on 09 Oct 2017
  • I will put about anything on.  The funniest was when I skewered Dino Chicken and also put on french fries for my kids.  They cracked me up going on about how good it was.  I took their word for it, I am not a big fan of Dino Chicken!
  • #52 by Solobaric on 13 Oct 2017
  •  Bacon wrapped donut holes.
    • Solobaric
  • #53 by Bobitis on 13 Oct 2017
  • Bacon wrapped donut holes.

Get outta here...  ??? Seriously?

How'd they turn out? I could def see me trying that one. Were the holes plain or iced in some manner?

I could see plain, bacon wrapped, and chocolate syrup added at the finish. Heart attack anyone? What a great way to go... :P
  • #54 by Quadman750 on 13 Oct 2017
  • You make me chuckle Bobitis. :D
  • #55 by DE on 13 Oct 2017
  •  [ Invalid Attachment ]

JUST KIDDING!

Pages:
Actions