Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rec Tec Bull RT-700 has been Ordered  (Read 1552 times)

ncsmokeandgrill

• Knows what a Pellet Is.
Rec Tec Bull RT-700 has been Ordered
« on: July 04, 2018, 04:49:07 PM »

Hello and Happy Fourth of July all!! Mike here new to the forum and from Raleigh, NC. I have been smoking meats on two previous electric water smokers a Meco and then a Masterbuilt both round having started in 2013. After my Masterbuilt died on Memorial Day it was time to make a decision. Having done many months of research about pellet grills and a great conversation with my wife at the pool today I have ordered my next cooking machine.

I ordered the Rec Tec Bull RT-700. I debated between this grill and the Stampede but the front folding shelf and 6 year warranty won me over in the end. The SS construction is going to be very awesome as well. I normally cook for my wife two kids and In-Laws. I believe this machine will serve me better than I can dream of. I stumbled upon this forum searching for more info on pellet smokers and experiences with what is out there. This forum more than delivered on sharing awesome product insights. This will be my first pellet smoker and I can not wait to make side dishes, baking deserts, making jerky and so much more. Most of my smoking of meats has been Briskets, Boston Butts and some Picnic Shoulders. Thanks all for helping me make this decision. 

Needless to say I will continue to share and post pics once my order has arrived. I look forward being a part of this forum and look forward to interacting with all of you and any of you Rec Tec Nation members. If you are near Raleigh send me a message would love to meet any local BBQ folks. Have a great rest of the holiday and week y'all.

Yours in Smoke,
Mike

southern_leo

Re: Rec Tec Bull RT-700 has been Ordered
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 05:25:44 PM »

Awesome brother I'll hopefully be joining your decision in a day or two

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

grilltreats

• Starting to taste the Smoke.
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 08:39:48 PM »

Welcome Mike!  I can say from only having my RT-700 for a month now, you won't be disappointed in your grill selection.  Just wait until you do a brisket on it.  The very best I've ever had at least.  Those and other meats come out real moist and tasty, and bacon comes out perfect too.  The best part is the ease of cooking them with exact temperature control for hours on end either being on-site or via your phone and from anywhere you travel.
Kamado Joe 18" with CyberQ Wi-Fi controller
REC TEC RT-700 with front shelf and sear kit since 6/1/18
Bullseye since 4/6/19

Smeauxkin

• Using less gas.
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 11:15:17 PM »

Welcome. I'm on team REC TEC as of this week. Can't wait to get some smoke going!

Spartan Smoker

• Using less gas.
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018, 11:23:06 PM »

You won't regret it.  Made the weekend costco stop today.  All set with lots of goodies.  Steaks, Ribs, Brisket, Mac & Cheese, corn on the cob, baked potatoes... All will be amazing... the bull is so easy to use and provides amazing results. 

I also moved from an electric to this and kick myself every time i use it wondering why i even messed with the electric smoker for so long.  Every aspect of the RecTec is better.

Congrats!!! 

RecTec RT-700 with Cold Smoking Box

Skeeter Bite

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2018, 01:12:37 AM »

Congrats! My Stampede is showing to be delivered next Tuesday! Already planning dinner that night. Obviously wont be a long slow cook, maybe some thick sliced bacon for BLT’s that night?

Smeauxkin

• Using less gas.
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2018, 09:26:23 AM »

Congrats! My Stampede is showing to be delivered next Tuesday! Already planning dinner that night. Obviously wont be a long slow cook, maybe some thick sliced bacon for BLT’s that night?
About how long did your order stay in "awaiting pickup" status? I'm gettin antsy.

Skeeter Bite

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2018, 09:52:58 AM »

I ordered it last week on Thursday. Went from waiting pick up to picked up on tuesday. So if it delivers as scheduled it will be 12 days from order to my door. I know how it is waiting and watching! I told myself it may be the end of July before I get it and was ok with that. Then I get the waiting pick up email and i cant help but get anxious and keep checking the tracking!!!!

julweidn

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2018, 10:24:17 AM »

I also ordered the 700 yesterday and am I also anxiously awaiting the delivery!

I researched pellet smokers for months and finally landed on Rec Tec.

Can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: [1]   Go Up