Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by demilleroh on 08 Jul 2018
  • Hello from Greenville, SC.  I just ordered my first pellet grill - a Fast Eddy PG500.  I've spent the last 6-8 months researching pellet grills and reaching the decision on the PG500.  There are some other ones I'd like to have tried - but for many reasons decided this was the one for me.  Simplistically, what sold me was 1) Design, Design, Design ( I'm a technologist by training and nature ), 2) Quality, and 3) Performance.  Plus, I want to use the zone cooking features and the charbroiler.  And for me, the size is just right.

I've also smoked on my Large Grill Dome and loved it.  A very nice, high-quality Komado.  And I loved the way the DigiQ gently puffed air into the unit to maintain temperature and push nice smoke out the top.  I sold it when I moved from Chicago to South Carolina and decided at my age I didn't want to build and play with fires anymore.

I look forward to posting and following threads here !

• #2 by Crypticmood on 08 Jul 2018
  • Welcome from Texas.  I’m new to pellet cooking myself and this site.  Like you, I got tired of building fires and fighting temps.  Had a couple pellet buddies that convinced me.
  • #3 by Canadian John on 08 Jul 2018

• A warm welcome indeed!   A great choice for a new pit. You should have a lot of pleasurable experiences with it. Adding to that, moving from Chicagoland to S C..
  • #4 by TLK on 08 Jul 2018
  • Welcome from Ohio!
  • #5 by cookingjnj on 08 Jul 2018
  • Welcome from the BBQ Mecca .... NJ.
  • #6 by triplebq on 08 Jul 2018
  • Welcome to the group
Pages:
Actions